ADVERTISEMENT

QAnon forum -- watch them lose their minds after inauguration

The Next 48 Hours Will be Glorious
posted 3 hours ago by Bubba1776 (edited) +664 / -1
The next 48 hours will be like the entire Revolutionary War and the fall of Berlin compressed into two days. I have called off work so I can witness history in the making.
I think things will start moving midnight, but will not be noticed until about 6am tomorrow, first we will see vague social media posts about helicopters overhead, armored personnel carriers racing around DC, neighbors filming a new roadblock that materializes on street a Congressman live on. Lots of grainy vertical footage from random unsuspecting citizens, that sort of thing, think the prelude to invasion of Crimea a few years back.
Around noon it will start hitting CNN/FOX/MSNBC "unconfirmed reports of arrests", "possible terrorist attack", "a disturbance at Congressman XXXs house"... Then BOOM. The news channels become static, one by one. Twitter and Facebook goes down. An emergency broadcast to all cellphones informs of attempted coup by globalist forces, vague reassurance that the union is strong and Americans will be protected. For next 12-24 hours there is anxiety, fear, and excitement as the population speculates on what is taking place. 6am 1/20/2020 the news channels and social media come online. Trump is on the podium surrounded by loyalists and cheering patriot soldiers, thanks America for reelection and announces that the coup has the thwarted.
What a time to be alive.

The Next 48 Hours Will be Glorious
posted 3 hours ago by Bubba1776 (edited) +664 / -1
The next 48 hours will be like the entire Revolutionary War and the fall of Berlin compressed into two days. I have called off work so I can witness history in the making.
I think things will start moving midnight, but will not be noticed until about 6am tomorrow, first we will see vague social media posts about helicopters overhead, armored personnel carriers racing around DC, neighbors filming a new roadblock that materializes on street a Congressman live on. Lots of grainy vertical footage from random unsuspecting citizens, that sort of thing, think the prelude to invasion of Crimea a few years back.
Around noon it will start hitting CNN/FOX/MSNBC "unconfirmed reports of arrests", "possible terrorist attack", "a disturbance at Congressman XXXs house"... Then BOOM. The news channels become static, one by one. Twitter and Facebook goes down. An emergency broadcast to all cellphones informs of attempted coup by globalist forces, vague reassurance that the union is strong and Americans will be protected. For next 12-24 hours there is anxiety, fear, and excitement as the population speculates on what is taking place. 6am 1/20/2020 the news channels and social media come online. Trump is on the podium surrounded by loyalists and cheering patriot soldiers, thanks America for reelection and announces that the coup has the thwarted.

I wonder who the traitor was who downvoted that one?

There are a few in my office who believe that this will actually take place. No, seriously. 5D chess.

So do they drop out or just go along with the next crazy theory?

I wonder if we lose them slowly or in big chunks...

Reactions: seam
I wonder how many of these people are into ARGs... (alternate reality game)

Part of me wonders how many of these people are "serious serious" -- like... where do the bounds of actually believing end and pretending to believe begin? Are they inhabiting some inbetween zone?

I don't know how someone becomes so detached but still manages to function in like a job in order to pay the bills. I don't think I could do it

Yeah... it's compartmentalized stuff. I just don't know how to relate it to any experience I know. Maybe it is some sort of quasi performative-fantasy thing...

Yeah... it's compartmentalized stuff. I just don't know how to relate it to any experience I know. Maybe it is some sort of quasi performative-fantasy thing...
It's classical conditioning . With constant online reinforcement.

Often wonder with their fixation on child molesters. If they aren't dealing with repressed issues from being molested or molesting.

Reactions: torbee
QAnon believers:

giphy.gif

Reactions: nu2u
Maybe it is some sort of quasi performative-fantasy thing...

I listened to a interview yesterday where one of the leading game makers in the Alternate Reality Game (ARG) industry broke down how Qanon is basically using ARG tactics to suck people in and advance the movement. I’m pretty sure it was on NPR but I can’t find the link.

An alternate reality game (ARG) is an interactive networked narrative that uses the real world as a platform and employs transmedia storytelling to deliver a story that may be altered by players' ideas or actions.

The form is defined by intense player involvement with a story that takes place in real time and evolves according to players' responses. Subsequently, it is shaped by characters that are actively controlled by the game's designers, as opposed to being controlled by an AI as in a computer or console video game. Players interact directly with characters in the game, solve plot-based challenges and puzzles, and collaborate as a community to analyze the story and coordinate real-life and online activities. ARGs generally use multimedia, such as telephones, email, and mail but rely on the Internet as the central binding medium.

Reactions: PurdueClassof02
Sometimes I wonder what the heck happened. I just had a conversation with a family member who thinks Biden’s interstate mask mandate applies to them as they drive in their personal vehicle down 380. And then they got mad at ME for pointing out that was not the case. I’m not sure if they are mad it’s not true (so they can’t be outraged) or if they still believe it’s true. It’s like some people are legitimately living in an alternate reality from the rest of us.

Sometimes I wonder what the heck happened. I just had a conversation with a family member who thinks Biden’s interstate mask mandate applies to them as they drive in their personal vehicle down 380. And then they got mad at ME for pointing out that was not the case. I’m not sure if they are mad it’s not true (so they can’t be outraged) or if they still believe it’s true. It’s like some people are legitimately living in an alternate reality from the rest of us.

Yeah, for every QAnon nut you have a bunch of these. I'd love to have some good demographic data on these people. I'm hoping they're early casualties to the world online information and that we've more saavy information consumers coming up in younger generations.

I don't know how someone becomes so detached but still manages to function in like a job in order to pay the bills. I don't think I could do it
I mean, I don’t mean to be disrespectful to those who are religious, but a fairly sizeable majority of Americans believe they will live forever after they die because two thousand years ago a Jewish rabbi who was nailed to a cross for being a political agitator and religious cult leader supposedly came back to life 3 days after said nailing and that his dad, who happens to be the entity that created the entire universe, literally turned his flesh into the body and blood of Christ, the actual transmorphic wafers of which are consumed weekly in order to cement their fealty to this supposed event.

So yeah, not so hard to believe really.......

They read stuff on Facebook and believe it to be 100% true if it validates already held beliefs. I pointed out to one person that anyone could put anything on Facebook and that just made them more angry.

I mean, I don’t mean to be disrespectful to those who are religious, but a fairly sizeable majority of Americans believe they will live forever after they die because two thousand years ago a Jewish rabbi who was nailed to a cross for being a political agitator and religious cult leader supposedly came back to life 3 days after said nailing and that his dad, who happens to be the entity that created the entire universe, literally turned his flesh into the body and blood of Christ, the actual transmorphic wafers of which are consumed weekly in order to cement their fealty to this supposed event.

So yeah, not so hard to believe really.......

Well yeah but that's rude to bring up.

Damn, almost too many amazingly insane takes on there to share. Here are a couple of mine:

Valkyriie 2 hours ago +7 / -0
Exactly the feeling.
I love it so much....it makes me feel alive.
But, I am an adrenaline junkie who hasn't had a dose of it in a LONG time.
I honestly don't want it to be over just yet....feeling DS panic and squirm in their thrones is something I never thought I'd live to see.
I just feel so lucky and blessed to be chosen to see it unfold.
I'm a little nervous about the uprising but maybe it won't be as bad as we're anticipating....since their pay pigs will no longer be funneling the funds to them.
As weird as it sounds, the pain they've inflicted on the children I really think will unite all of us..well most anyhow.
We must remember to have compassion for those just now about to wake up....especially the ones resisting.
I look back to the time when I learned essentially everything I knew to be true was in fact a lie...it's no easy feat to swallow.
Godspeed.

And:

rooftoptendie 30 minutes ago +2 / -0
I think part of the insane show of force is carefully measured against the pussiness of the left in America, and they wont to SHIT.
The only people who will go out in the streets and risk getting hurt are that extra-special 5% who are always confused and doing dumb shit.
I WANT to be one of the luckiest ones who live in deep red zones and will be openly partying in the street when this happens. But I live in a deep blue zone with blue friends and relatives, and I'm afraid I will have to hand-hold instead.
I've been grinning inanely for two days just thinking about the fact that we are getting front row seats to the greatest thing to happen to this world in 2,000 years. We are so blessed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT