ADVERTISEMENT

QB tranfers coming to Nebraska

Man, just looked at Nebraska's additions. they are really going all in on the transfer portal this offseason.
They kinda did last year as well.

Looks like an act of desperation to me.

Secretly, I'd bet a good share of the fan base hopes HCSF gets canned around October 1st. Or...........the Huskers come to Iowa City in November with a 5-6 record needing a win against the Hawks to be bowl eligible?

Really entertaining watching them flounder.

Iowa can hate all they want but Thompson is definitely a good pick up for Nebraska...no, they aren't winning the B10 but he will get more wins than what is currently there. In fact, Iowa should be mad since this was the year that Iowa should have went after a portal QB and didn't. Gotta change with the times.
More than 12 wins?

The only thing Nebraska really has going for it is they can get a trained donkey into school there and thats attractive to guys in the portal and to juco guys. Its actually a really significant advantage they have over alot of other schools
Nebraska may not be a very highly acclaimed institute of higher learning, but I'll bet their English professors teach that "thats" and "alot" aren't words.

I am amazed by iowa's obsession with Nebraska Football. They probably realise that Nebraska is not just an average 3-9 football team, but the best 3-9 team in history. Heck Iowa fans never enjoy off season coolaid, because they know the next season is gonna be just like the last season and every other season. They will be an above average football team, but nothing to get excited about.

I am amazed by iowa's obsession with Nebraska Football. They probably realise that Nebraska is not just an average 3-9 football team, but the best 3-9 team in history. Heck Iowa fans never enjoy off season coolaid, because they know the next season is gonna be just like the last season and every other season. They will be an above average football team, but nothing to get excited about.
You’ve got to be the worst troll in message board history. I know you don’t have much to work with, but holy cow…

The irony coming from a Nebraska fan posting on an Iowa board at 2am in late January. Maybe next time layoff the sauce before posting here.

ADVERTISEMENT