ADVERTISEMENT

Question about NIL

Grip- I don't understand the victim mentality you have of "we lost, so the other guys must have cheated". I guarantee TnT have the mentality of "we lost, so we need to get better".

I'm not even saying that you're wrong, I'm just saying that its time to move on.
Hold up , no victim here. I am very happy with watching and supporting our Hawks our system and our coaches win or lose. I just want to understand how some will not admit currently the playing field is not level, and if outsiders did not come here spewing crap It would just be a conversation Amongst hawks fans how we can improve our situation

Agree for the most part, but when a pundit thinks that they are better than the the fans they speak to, or even the sport they cover, things can go south.
i don't think i'm 'better' than everyone. some people on message boards...um, yeah. they are crazy and easily flustered. it's funny. i guess i am stirring the pot a little. but generally speaking, no, i'm not 'above' anyone. there's a reason i stay on these boards - because i like (and value) the wrestling talk and the majority of posters here.

May I respectfully ask a question? When Iowa was on a streak of winning 20/26 NCAA Championships, how were they able to do it? What made them different from the competition. There were years when they literally lapped the field at the tournament. What made them different?

May I respectfully ask a question? When Iowa was on a streak of winning 20/26 NCAA Championships, how were they able to do it? What made them different from the competition. There were years when they literally lapped the field at the tournament. What made them different?
Gable, technique, and conditioning.

Gable, and he did not always have the best recruits.

Gable, and he did not always have the best recruits.
But times have been a changing. And it’s getting to the point where PSU’s JV team could compete for team titles. (Not their best recruits.)

and the same was the case for Iowa back in the day. truth is, the 2nd stringers at Iowa/PSU/tOSU could win duals vs most teams.

most of Iowa's 2 deep last year would have been ranked top 16.

(counting) Drake
Cullen
Henson
Turk
Bretli
PK
Nelson/Wilson
Nelson/Wilson
Glazier
Costello

some of those may be a stretch, but that lineup beats most teams 1's and most of them would be Top 16

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT