ADVERTISEMENT

Question for atheists

And, unconditional love is a fiction, if you believe in the Christian God, literally.

Dogs exhibit unconditional love better.

Reactions: naturalmwa
The Vegas shooters brother said he had no religion or political affiliation. I don't think Adam Lanza believed in God. Or the Columbine shooters. Or the Virginia Tech shooter. I'm almost positive none of them did.

I'm not sure how God will judge. Those are good questions, though.

Well his brother also said he hadn't talked to him in 6 months so I don't think he's an expert on the guy's religious mindset.

The WTC plane hijackers I guarantee believed in God. What of them? In heaven?

On another note, are you just judged by God by what you believe the instant you die? If you believed for 79 years but lost faith on your death bed, are you out?

Conversely, if you become a believer in your final minutes, are you in?

Well his brother also said he hadn't talked to him in 6 months so I don't think he's an expert on the guy's religious mindset.

On another note, are you just judged by God by what you believe the instant you die? If you believed for 79 years but lost faith on your death bed, are you out?

You need only be ahead by one confession.

You're right. I guess it's possible the shooter became a Mormon in the last 6 month at age 64 and never told his brother about it.

Again, God judges who goes to heaven. I don't know for sure.

You made an accusation that I consign people to hell. I don't, but if you want to accuse me of that, go right ahead.

Fine...point taken. What do you think happens to doctors who perform abortions after they die? Don't hide...give your considered opinion based on your understanding of your religion.

Fine...point taken. What do you think happens to doctors who perform abortions after they die? Don't hide...give your considered opinion based on your understanding of your religion.

God judges them. I don't believe that God endorses the killing of babies.

What do you think happens to them?

They probably get rewarded for following God's law in Numbers 5. People who ignore Numbers and try to tell God what he teaches are not in a safe place. Good luck.

Wait. If God doesn't endorse the killing of babies...why does he kill so many? In some of the most horrific ways imaginable. And, before you start, having the ability to prevent it with a thought and refusing to do so makes "Him" 100% culpable. So why?

Reactions: longliveCS40
Wait. If God doesn't endorse the killing of babies...why does he kill so many? In some of the most horrific ways imaginable. And, before you start, having the ability to prevent it with a thought and refusing to do so makes "Him" 100% culpable. So why?

I already answered this.

Call your boy Dawkins and ask him for his opinions.

TIA.

Last edited:
I already answered this.

Call your boy Dawkins and ask him for his opinions.

TIA.

If Dawkins comes on here making claims, I'll question him...but he's not here. You didn't really answer it...you just said it was "mysterious". And THAT'S why you can't claim a science foundation for your faith. You can't dismiss inconsistencies by saying, "well, that's just a mystery." You stop trying to conflate science and religion, I'll stop pointing that out to you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT