ADVERTISEMENT

Question for legal experts re: butt raping a butt raper

gusto79

HB Legend
Sep 11, 2002
Hypothetically speaking, if some stranger attacked you in an alley and tried to forcefully rape you in the butt, but you were able to over power him and turned it around and raped him in the butt instead, would that be illegal? And let's assume it is, if you were arrested for it and it went to trial, do you think a jury would convict somebody under those circumstances?

200.gif

Last edited:
I am not sure if it is legal, but man how dumb would you feel if you were the orginal butt raper? I don't think I would tell my friends about that mishap.
Wouldn't how he feels--assuming it's a he--be dependent upon how hung the ultimate butt raper is?

I am not sure if it is legal, but man how dumb would you feel if you were the orginal butt raper? I don't think I would tell my friends about that mishap.
OBR: I have something I need to tell you. It's pretty serious.
Friend: What happened?
OBR: So I was trying to rape this guy, but I bit off a little more than I could chew, and he ended up raping me.
Friend: Hah. You dumbass. You never try to rape some guy bigger than you. Amateur.

Hypothetically speaking, if some stranger attacked you in an alley and tried to forcefully rape you in the butt, but you were able to over power him and turned it around and raped him in the butt instead, would that be illegal? And let's assume it is, if you were arrested for it and it went to trial, do you think a jury would convict somebody under those circumstances?

...I'm more concerned that the idea of being "butt raped" gets you enough of a Woody that you'd be able to turn the tables here....

I'm sure this is legal in all the " stand your ground states. " I'd likely have to chug a whole bottle of blue pills to complete the task which would make the deed premeditated and therefore illegal per any barstool lawyer.......

Edit: Plus Iowa City West butt raped City High in basketball last night by 30 points. Plus City High ACT scores are third behind West and Regina. East siders sliding into the deplorable abyss.....

Last edited:
I still laugh about this. Bump.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT