ADVERTISEMENT

Question---Paulson

Herky58

All-Conference
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2005
Am I correct there are two Paulson's---twin brothers

One has player in 2017

Does anyone know anything about the other?

Levi started the Bowl game. Twin brother Landan is OL who was late for XP and almost knocked down KF to get on field.
This both have played but Landan only on Special teams.

Levi started the Bowl game. Twin brother Landan is OL who was late for XP and almost knocked down KF to get on field.
I did not know that. Ferentz was pissed. I hope they both see the field a lot in their final 2 years. I was really excited when they landed these 2 prospects.

Ha, that was great. We had to rewind it for a couple guys who missed it, so we could all read Kirk's lips.

Last edited:
Lip reader's delight right there...potty mouth Kirk!
Didn't rewind it during the game. Didn't have to! I knew what he was saying without reading his lips. He was pissed! Probably a close call between that one, and Rastetters fake punt against OSU, inside our own 25 yard line. The funniest part was when Rats thought he was walking away from KF before he was done chewing his ass......:D

Reactions: StallmanCurse
I think Landon was set back initially buy a pretty good knee injury

Didn't rewind it during the game. Didn't have to! I knew what he was saying without reading his lips. He was pissed! Probably a close call between that one, and Rastetters fake punt against OSU, inside our own 25 yard line. The funniest part was when Rats thought he was walking away from KF before he was done chewing his ass......:D

Video of this?

Wait... so you're saying you bought into some recruiting hype?
I don't believe you.
That's just so uncharacteristic of an Iowa fan.
Scout may have had hem rated a little to high.. but a year later scout had lattimore and Stanley as 4 stars.. every site hits and misses

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT