ADVERTISEMENT

Quit crying....you were told for MONTHS that this team was not good

lettheparamedicssortemout

All-Conference
Sep 3, 2022
I said it for months and months but the real(ly ignorant) fans like @cmhawks99 @Frosty7130 @HawkOn15 @F5n5 and all of spencers and brians other relatives refused to believe. Instead of blocking someone with eyes and calling them a "fake fan" you maybe should have listened ;).

I repeatedly said this team was the 3rd best in a mediocre west last year and the 6th best team in the conf, but the "10-2, BS west title" crew always quick to jump in with their ignorant take.

We are now 7-8 in our last 15 games with the wins being the following
mn(our only b1g win vs a team with a winning conf record, this year or last)!!
nw barely
neb barely
il 2021
nevada
sdsu barely
and good ole rutgers!

this team is on pace to be even WORSE than I had imagined.....I'm not even sure we'll go 6-6 and make a bowl at this rate!

We are LITERALLY a laughing stock and regularly being made fun of on national and local media!! HTW fans decided to sell out all games after watching the last 8 games of last year is just mind boggling!! We weren't that good last year and KF DID NOTHING to improve this team. If he is unwilling to use the portal to help the team he needs to leave. If he's unwilling to create a plug and play offense than can benefit from the portal he needs to leave NOW. If he's unwilling to demote Sonny, he needs gone now. He is unwilling, so........ HI BARTA!!!

Can't wait for the next game! Actually...:(

I'm sorry you didn't want to listen and didn't want to prepare yourselves for the shit show we are watching AGAIN this year.

Sincerely
Many peoples favorite...... The factory :)

Wait, so since some random dude on the internet claims he was warning everyone for months that the team would be bad and that means nobody else can be upset about it? Weird post.

I said it for months and months but the real(ly ignorant) fans like @cmhawks99 @Frosty7130 @HawkOn15 @F5n5 and all of spencers and brians other relatives refused to believe. Instead of blocking someone with eyes and calling them a "fake fan" you maybe should have listened ;).

I repeatedly said this team was the 3rd best in a mediocre west last year and the 6th best team in the conf, but the "10-2, BS west title" crew always quick to jump in with their ignorant take.

nw barely
neb barely
il 2021
nevada
sdsu barely
and good ole rutgers!

this team is on pace to be even WORSE than I had imagined.....I'm not even sure we'll go 6-6 and make a bowl at this rate!

We are LITERALLY a laughing stock and regularly being made fun of on national and local media!! HTW fans decided to sell out all games after watching the last 8 games of last year is just mind boggling!! We weren't that good last year and KF DID NOTHING to improve this team. If he is unwilling to use the portal to help the team he needs to leave. If he's unwilling to create a plug and play offense than can benefit from the portal he needs to leave NOW. If he's unwilling to demote Sonny, he needs gone now. He is unwilling, so........ HI BARTA!!!

I'm sorry you didn't want to listen and didn't want to prepare yourselves for the shit show we are watching AGAIN this year.

Sincerely
Pretty sad state of affairs in Iowa City. Guess Iowa is now wrestling and BBall school until Ferentz is gone.

Wait, so since some random dude on the internet claims he was warning everyone for months that the team would be bad and that means nobody else can be upset about it? Weird post.
just the idiots who think they're "real fans" because they can't accept the truth....which is this team isn't very good. not even last year!

its cool, theyre having me removed now :)

I was told that Petras was going show some improvement & that he would benefit from the Manning passing academy.

lie-detector-maury.gif

Last edited:

nw barely
neb barely
il 2021
nevada
sdsu barely
and good ole rutgers!

Sincerely
Iowa > your version of Iowa

Also, after you got banned, you were auto-drafted in the Rivals Survivor Series you signed up for. And you're doing about as well as you would think one would that auto-drafted all their picks................... ;)

nw barely
neb barely
il 2021
nevada
sdsu barely
and good ole rutgers!

Sincerely
7bdca1b3068728878e89d918812f856a.jpg

Good job OP, you just had to be “that guy”.

Congratu****inglations.

nw barely
neb barely
il 2021
nevada
sdsu barely
and good ole rutgers!

Sincerely
I said it one month earlier than you did

nw barely
neb barely
il 2021
nevada
sdsu barely
and good ole rutgers!

Sincerely
should have listened to you?... you're an idiot..
I'm a faithful fan through the good times and the bad times.

you're not.

Reactions: mccalley

nw barely
neb barely
il 2021
nevada
sdsu barely
and good ole rutgers!

Sincerely
You’re not allowed to have any sharp objects on your person are you?

Reactions: kceasthawk

nw barely
neb barely
il 2021
nevada
sdsu barely
and good ole rutgers!

Sincerely
You've only been posting for a little over a month.

Oh, that's right, you were talking to yourself in your closet...

🤣

nw barely
neb barely
il 2021
nevada
sdsu barely
and good ole rutgers!

Sincerely
conspiracy theorists have been on a roll for a few years now, we knew the O and its OC were bad, this bad did surprise me a tad.

nw barely
neb barely
il 2021
nevada
sdsu barely
and good ole rutgers!

Sincerely

ADVERTISEMENT