ADVERTISEMENT

Quit crying....you were told for MONTHS that this team was not good

What did I say that is wrong?
saved-favorite.gif

Nothing you said was wrong. I just don’t think you’re picking up what “lettheparamedics” is trying to tell you.
I don't care what that poster says. He lied in his statement and he's lied before. He never said anything earlier, he's just piling on. Have at it, not my thing.

I said it for months and months but the real(ly ignorant) fans like @cmhawks99 @Frosty7130 @HawkOn15 @F5n5 and all of spencers and brians other relatives refused to believe. Instead of blocking someone with eyes and calling them a "fake fan" you maybe should have listened ;).

I repeatedly said this team was the 3rd best in a mediocre west last year and the 6th best team in the conf, but the "10-2, BS west title" crew always quick to jump in with their ignorant take.

We are now 7-8 in our last 15 games with the wins being the following
mn(our only b1g win vs a team with a winning conf record, this year or last)!!
nw barely
neb barely
il 2021
nevada
sdsu barely
and good ole rutgers!

this team is on pace to be even WORSE than I had imagined.....I'm not even sure we'll go 6-6 and make a bowl at this rate!

We are LITERALLY a laughing stock and regularly being made fun of on national and local media!! HTW fans decided to sell out all games after watching the last 8 games of last year is just mind boggling!! We weren't that good last year and KF DID NOTHING to improve this team. If he is unwilling to use the portal to help the team he needs to leave. If he's unwilling to create a plug and play offense than can benefit from the portal he needs to leave NOW. If he's unwilling to demote Sonny, he needs gone now. He is unwilling, so........ HI BARTA!!!

Can't wait for the next game! Actually...:(

I'm sorry you didn't want to listen and didn't want to prepare yourselves for the shit show we are watching AGAIN this year.

Sincerely
Many peoples favorite...... The factory :)
Not really much different than last year aside not facing a back up qb every week. Any team with an offensive pulse beat this team handily, this and last year. Any team with a good offense wins by Michigan CCG and at OhioSt scores.

Not really much different than last year aside not facing a back up qb every week. Any team with an offensive pulse beat this team handily, this and last year. Any team with a good offense wins by Michigan CCG and at OhioSt scores.
we did get more special team and defensive scoring which apparently people couldn't see and they couldn't imagine why a few folks thought it was absurd that kf and bf were so lazy this off season :(

ADVERTISEMENT