ADVERTISEMENT

R.I.P. Jim Leavelle

THE_DEVIL

HR King
Aug 16, 2005
Hell, Michigan
www.livecoinwatch.com
https://ktvo.com/news/nation-world/...3h0EQNUUnSuAUD4AJPNUOyOm89lkFMet4UG4xmra9Ej_k

VVIF3NTWMJDDKRFH4YUV6NXQTA.jpg

Reactions: cigaretteman
Yup, I was disappointed to hear that he passed. 99 years is a good run though.

I guess it took a while for the mob/Cubans/CIA to finally get to him.

Reactions: Gonolz
As a kid, I can still remember basically being able to walk up to the President. I saw it when Nixon visited Tallahassee. Gerald Ford, Ronald Reagan...
The thought that somebody could walk right up to Oswald and shoot him is a quaint notion to me.
Now, check out Russ’s avatar closely.

Last edited:
Reactions: NDallasRuss
Well, random people (or, at least skeezy strip club owners) were allowed to walk right up to where they were transporting the most famous suspect in America. That's certainly indicative of simpler time.
He came into the garage through an exit door that wasn’t guarded. The security was concentrated on the area where Oswald was going to be. Ruby didn’t plan to do it. He was in the neighborhood wiring money to one of his strippers and dropped by the cop shop, where he was known.

Reactions: Fan In Black
He came into the garage through an exit door that wasn’t guarded. The security was concentrated on the area where Oswald was going to be. Ruby didn’t plan to do it. He was in the neighborhood wiring money to one of his strippers and dropped by the cop shop, where he was known.
And why would I quote him if I weren’t part of the conspiracy, too???
I believe you.

When I was bartending at Pappa K's in Coralville back in the day we had a gentleman come in from time to time who I became good friends with we think was affiliated in some way with the CIA. He never made any comments or hinted at it but his views on things, lifestyle and his passport lead us to speculate this. Anywho, his explicit and voracious defense of the single gunman theory and his detailed knowledge of the events in Dallas and his travel in New Orleans around that time made for interesting conversations. CSB/

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT