ADVERTISEMENT

R.I.P. Wilford Brimley

I was just talking about him this week! Did you know that on Thursday, Matthew McConaughey was exactly the same age to the day as Wilford Brimley was the day Cocoon debuted in theaters?
I had heard some something similar. I think a radio station had a bit where they were naming people who looked much older than they were . Brimley was at top of list

This is insane.

He was FIFTY when he made Cocoon. How old was Steve Gutenberg? 13?

So basically, Brimley had a real life reverse Cocoon in his own pool.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
That’s insane.

Ladies and gentlemen, two 50-year-old men:

TgfhL2UN_200x200.jpg

Sexy-Matthew-McConaughey-Pictures.jpg

It wasn't diabeetus, apparently. RIP in peace, Mr. Brimley.

We're told Brimley passed away Saturday morning at his home in Utah. Sources with direct knowledge of Wilford's health tell us he was in an ICU wing of a hospital on dialysis, and very sick for days.

Diabetes is a high risk disease for renal failure, especially if it isn’t well controlled.

My favorite role of his was Bill DeVasher, head of security in "The Firm".

"Not just screwin', Mitch. But the kind of...intimate...acts, oral and whatnot, that can be particularly hard for a trusting young wife to forgive and impossible to forget."

"Not just screwin', Mitch. But the kind of...intimate...acts, oral and whatnot, that can be particularly hard for a trusting young wife to forgive and impossible to forget."

Me too. He is so good at being bad in that role.

Reactions: TJ8869

Yep...he was so out of character in that role. "What am I, a fvcking night watchman?"

Reactions: TJ8869
ADVERTISEMENT