ADVERTISEMENT

Rabraca hustle play saved the Michigan game

jerbob36

HR All-State
Dec 16, 2012
Down 77-70 with about 2 minutes left, Kris drove and made a bad pass under the basket. A player from Michigan stole it but was falling back out of bounds.

If he calls a TO, we are down 7 with 2:00 left, have only committed 4 team fouls, and are not pulling it out. Instead he tries to pass it to a teammate. Rabraca got a hand on it and tipped the pass, which we ended up getting. Rabraca then scored to cut it to 5.

Just a huge play that this kid makes with hustle time and again.

I think both he and Kris are looking at 2nd Team honors if this momentum continues.

Kris could still end up 1st Team of course, but I imagine Iowa will need to finish in the top 5 in the conference for that to happen.

Reactions: Mohawkeye
Love that young man. I bet he will be a success at whatever he does after school. Leader. Hard worker.

That dunk on Dickinson was classic. And his defense has been outstanding. Great teammate.
Dickinson played pretty damn soft last night. I don’t recall if that’s his MO. Howard got into him after a second turnover where he brought the ball down to waist level. #32 was a little more active on defense

He looked fresh late in the game and in OT.
That drive and finish to cut it to 5 was tough finish

Reactions: lucas80
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT