ADVERTISEMENT

Rafdal to huskers

Hopefully he works out well for Nebby. He saw that he would not see the field until he was a senior, if he picked the Hawks. He made a wise choice. Best of luck to him.

With the worthless passing attack little red has year after year, do they spend extra time in practice teaching the offensive units how to tackle in the open field?

Reactions: turkey legs
He will be special at Nebraska

Wow love the butt hurt obsessed husker fans. They talk about how we are obsessed is with them in this board cause "of all the threads". Then you have idiots like this guy posting stuff like this comment and brings back 2 threads almost 3 weeks old about recruits Nebraska got Iowa was interested in. Along with other threads that don't go right away cause they keep posting in them to keep them going. Funny we didn't see these trolls around much at end of November, December and most of January until signing day. Now they can brag cause they "won" in recruiting and can't really brag much about anything accomplished on the field lately.

Hopefully he works out well for Nebby. He saw that he would not see the field until he was a senior, if he picked the Hawks. He made a wise choice. Best of luck to him.

With the worthless passing attack little red has year after year, do they spend extra time in practice teaching the offensive units how to tackle in the open field?
You realize you do not need to respond to every thread posted right? Some of you just can't help yourselves and on top of that your retorts are often ignorant, for example see above.

You realize you do not need to respond to every thread posted right? Some of you just can't help yourselves and on top of that your retorts are often ignorant, for example see above.
I post only on occasion. But let me ask you little sister, does the offensive unit practice open field tackling on a regular basis? They may want to look into it. Is it 9:20 yet?

Real rich from same guy who post here lately than most Iowa fans and in all those threads. As for ignorant post this is coming from same person has made plenty of them. As for can't helping yourself same goes for you and your obsession with Iowa. You just can't help yourself and not post here as shown by the many many post you've had, particular Friday night this week your highlight was posting here. Pot meet kettle

I post only on occasion. But let me ask you little sister, does the offensive unit practice open field tackling on a regular basis? They may want to look into it. Is it 9:20 yet?
Ignorant being ignorant. Once the name calling starts you've lost all credibility. It pains me to have to keep telling you this, but the 9:20 thing would be really funny if you actually posted it at 9:20! As it is it's just a poorly timed and poorly executed joke. Here will be my reply to any insulting Iowa fan moving forward,
29-15. That is all. This will remind you whom is whose little, bro, sis, cousin, etc.....coincidentally that winning percent is almost exactly the same as Iowas winning percentage over isu.

Real rich from same guy who post here lately than most Iowa fans and in all those threads. As for ignorant post this is coming from same person has made plenty of them. As for can't helping yourself same goes for you and your obsession with Iowa. You just can't help yourself and not post here as shown by the many many post you've had, particular Friday night this week your highlight was posting here. Pot meet kettle
29-15.

Ignorant being ignorant. Once the name calling starts you've lost all credibility. It pains me to have to keep telling you this, but the 9:20 thing would be really funny if you actually posted it at 9:20! As it is it's just a poorly timed and poorly executed joke. Here will be my reply to any insulting Iowa fan moving forward,
29-15. That is all. This will remind you whom is whose little, bro, sis, cousin, etc.....coincidentally that winning percent is almost exactly the same as Iowas winning percentage over isu.

Name calling you lose all credibility? Coming from poster who referred to me as gay in another thread. Super classy but it's the 21st century time to realize calling someone that isn't acceptable but then again you and your fan base is stuck in the 90s. But your obsession with Iowa is quite amusing. Another post from mr Friday night who spent that evening posting here.

Name calling you lose all credibility? Coming from poster who referred to me as gay in another thread. Super classy but it's the 21st century time to realize calling someone that isn't acceptable but then again you and your fan base is stuck in the 90s. But your obsession with Iowa is quite amusing. Another post from mr Friday night who spent that evening posting here.
I did no such thing, based on your posts I assumed you were female.

.649 nebs winning percent versus Iowa football

.656 Iowas winning percent versus isu.

Statistics are fun.

Nebraska comes into Iowa week with actual hope, and Iowa is all like...

tumblr_lq9io6Ebz61qhzdcmo1_r1_500.gif

And Nebraska is all like...

latest

Like I said, awesome that you have history to cling to. Hoping you get back to being relevant one of these days.
You should spend your time hoping Iowa football is relevant ever. If you want a relevant Iowa program, go to the wrestling board, that would suit you better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT