ADVERTISEMENT

Rafdal to huskers

You should spend your time hoping Iowa football is relevant ever. If you want a relevant Iowa program, go to the wrestling board, that would suit you better.

What's funny is Iowa has been way more relevant in football the past 15-20 years than Nebby. Way more top-10 finishes, not even close. Aside from the fact that the nation is getting used to seeing us bend you guys over on Black Friday. So yes, it's pretty cool that we own you in football along with our obvious domination in wrestling. You guys are really strong in women's v-ball though, so it's not all bad.

Your sensitivity level tells me you're female. No back peddling here.
Your posting tells me you are homophobe and obsessed with Iowa with how many post and hours you've spent here. Point and case you spent a whole Friday night posting here. As for sensitivity you are the one crying about others calling you a name. Pot meet kettle mr Friday night.

Your posting tells me you are homophobe and obsessed with Iowa with how many post and hours you've spent here. Point and case you spent a whole Friday night posting here. As for sensitivity you are the one crying about others calling you a name. Pot meet kettle mr Friday night.
You do realize that when you accuse me of being a "homophobe" you're saying something about yourself, right? "Not that there's anything wrong with that."

You do realize that when you accuse me of being a "homophobe" you're saying something about yourself, right? "Not that there's anything wrong with that."

Only facts based off your previous statements. I'm not the one who referred to someone as gay as an insult. Keep back peddling your posting and obsession with Iowa is priceless. How many hours have you spent on this site today? Let alone this weekend or last week? Mr Friday night.

I'm sure you enjoyed that nice 8-game stretch from '31 to '41. I started my drinking a little early on Black Friday this year and actually forgot, but it's crazy, Nebraska had 6 guys rush for a total of 90 yards while Iowa had 2 guys rush for 260+. Wow.

I'm sure you enjoyed that nice 8-game stretch from '31 to '41. I started my drinking a little early on Black Friday this year and actually forgot, but it's crazy, Nebraska had 6 guys rush for a total of 90 yards while Iowa had 2 guys rush for 260+. Wow.
WOW! 14 more straight games like that and all will be even. Thanks for being isu for neb fan.

WOW! 14 more straight games like that and all will be even. Thanks for being isu for neb fan.

I know it's gotta hurt. Sorry. You seem like a decent guy otherwise. Like the Seinfeld reference in one of your earlier posts. I'm actually pulling for Nebby to get back to being at least a little bit relevant to help our SOS.

So if I understand typical Iowa fan right then:

-Losing is ok if only by 1-3 points
-Rings are expected for 12-2 seasons
-A trend equals 2 years worth of stats
-CFB pre 2002 does not count
-Recruits that don't choose Iowa made a mistake cause iowa hands rings out like candy
-iowa last beat tOSU in 2004, but hey never by too much
-bowl games don't matter especially the last 5 unless Iowa wins then they signify relevance

I think that sums it up, but feel free to add anything I missed.

I know it's gotta hurt. Sorry. You seem like a decent guy otherwise. Like the Seinfeld reference in one of your earlier posts. I'm actually pulling for Nebby to get back to being at least a little bit relevant to help our SOS.
Hurt is probably not the right word, but what would help Iowas strength of schedule would be a better non conference schedule, please save the excuses, I've read them all from KSU fan.

-Recruits that don't choose Iowa made a mistake cause iowa hands rings out like candy
-bowl games don't matter especially the last 5 unless Iowa wins then they signify relevance

We're better than you in football.
We're better than you in basketball.
We're better than you in wrestling.
We can drink you under the table.

Why are you here exactly?

And I think LeShun Daniels just rushed for another 100 yards against the black shirts.

Nebraska got rings after 12' season going 10-4 where they lost bowl game and gave up 70 in big 10 title game.

Hurt is probably not the right word, but what would help Iowas strength of schedule would be a better non conference schedule, please save the excuses, I've read them all from KSU fan.

I'll give you that, our weak ass non-con opponents played us much, much tougher than Nebby did.

And I think LeShun Daniels just rushed for another 100 yards against the black shirts.

He is here because he has no life. Look back at all his post today. How many hours he's been on here. Let alone this weekend or past week. One thing for an Iowa fan to post on an Iowa board a lot but if Iowa fan was doing this on an isu or Nebraska board I'd say the same thing to them that it's pretty pathetic and lame.

So you are 2 years worth of stats guy, got it.

He is here because he has no life. Look back at all his post today. How many hours he's been on here. Let alone this weekend or past week. One thing for an Iowa fan to post on an Iowa board a lot but if Iowa fan was doing this on an isu or Nebraska board I'd say the same thing to them that it's pretty pathetic and lame.
You are wrong, you're mods won't ban a poster for engaging the likes of you. All I've done is argue the facts. The insults and name calling all come from you. I'll let you have the last word but not the last insult.

Yeah, you're not very good at this. If you're a Nebby grad it's to be expected I guess.
Come gonzo they teach math in Iowa right, see I'm taking the high road and assuming you never went to college. .6666 > .6590. Please use a calculator if needed. One of your fellow Iowa fans should stop you before you embarrass this board any more.

I'm so hoping you respond with, "no you're not good at math and stuff" voice trailing off, ala Tommy Boy.

Come gonzo they teach math in Iowa right, see I'm taking the high road and assuming you never went to college. .6666 > .6590. Please use a calculator if needed. One of your fellow Iowa fans should stop you before you embarrass this board any more.

Ok I was going to let it slide but you forced the issue. Nebby isn't 6-3 vs. Iowa since 1990, they're 5-3. I'll let you re-do the math.

229122.gif

Reactions: H8FULLGR8
Name calling, you've lost, Now I'm "look at what neb did since 1979 guy". Since I know how many Coach Fry guys there on this board.

No, you're just desperate and not very bright. Showing off that Nebby education. Still, not very much fun. We're pulling for you guys.

I'll let you choose, do you prefer
1979 - present 8-4 or all time 29-15. I'm good either way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT