ADVERTISEMENT

Ragbrai LI - Ready to roll

Most climbing in RAGBRAI history? Check. I’ll be there. If you think RAGBRAI is expensive you’re doing it wrong. If H4aD somehow comes off ban I expect all of you to take over for me and give him plenty of rickygervaislaugh.gif so he can feel at home.

Reactions: lucas80
Most climbing in RAGBRAI history? Check. I’ll be there. If you think RAGBRAI is expensive you’re doing it wrong. If H4aD somehow comes off ban I expect all of you to take over for me and give him plenty of rickygervaislaugh.gif so he can feel at home.
Pie and beer, what else are people paying for? Unless you are paying for lodging along the way.

Yep the most climb ever but the temps look great. Last year was hilly so not looking real forward to that part.

Ready to roll.

Scary what food and drink might cost along the way. Last year the Iowa Craft Beer Tent wanted $8 a draw.

I expect a much lighter crowd this year. Southern route not near as appealing to the masses.

Temps look good.

Ready to roll.

Scary what food and drink might cost along the way. Last year the Iowa Craft Beer Tent wanted $8 a draw.

I expect a much lighter crowd this year. Southern route not near as appealing to the masses.

Temps look good.

I’ll take distance and climb vs. five 100 degree days in a row. Anytime. Easy peasy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT