ADVERTISEMENT

Ramos/Gilman

I have the guy on ignore but I dont see what depth of lakes has to do with anything. Lansing, McGregor, and Guttenburg on the Miss. have phenomenal bass fishing and I would go there before anywhere in Minn. Shallow fishing is f***.

You're all over the place and can't keep the conversation about Gilman...my points were too valid for you, so you had to squirm out of it and bash Minne as a hole, and of course, throwing the played out Xanax comment...time to get some new material.

Xanax comments are far from played out. Your trolling is average at best in this thread. You can do better, but I guess it's common to be satisfied with average being a Gopher fan so I'm not that surprised. Might be time to "take a chill pill" and cut your losses on this thread.

Reactions: DirkTang1
Thomas Gilman is the Kanye West of wrestling, right now. You either love him or hate him. He says exactly what he wants to say. He usually backs it up, reasonably. And he's successful.

If you didn't chuckle at him saying, "No, I haven't. But from what I've seen, he likes to kinda lose matches" about Frank Perelli, you don't have a funny bone in your body.

You guys are too easy. I'm done playing with you in this thread. Now, get back to Gilman/Ramos. Thanks for playing kiddos.

By far this is the most unoriginal board on the tronz. Does anybody here have an original thought? All of you almost form a full brain.
Time for you to go home now. Seriously Bud you need to move on.

Thomas Gilman is the Kanye West of wrestling, right now. You either love him or hate him. He says exactly what he wants to say. He usually backs it up, reasonably. And he's successful.

If you didn't chuckle at him saying, "No, I haven't. But from what I've seen, he likes to kinda lose matches" about Frank Perelli, you don't have a funny bone in your body.

This. That comment had me rolling.

Reactions: Chuck C
Its likely he is zoned out on some sort of prescription meds! Hear folks like em up there in gopher country!

Extremely creepy.... Yikes.

Christopher Walken agrees
Z9eTtJk.gif

I am not interested in the least about the possible match up of Gilman vs Ramos. I am giddy with excitement and anticipation for the World Team Trials because of all the former Gopher wrestlers that are competing...
200.gif

I am not interested in the least about the possible match up of Gilman vs Ramos. I am giddy with excitement and anticipation for the World Team Trials because of all the former Gopher wrestlers that are competing...
200.gif
Well played, my friend!

Reactions: bman546
This is one place we agree. I wish I could too.
But since I have to drive through your state, maybe I can kill two birds with one stone. I have been thinking about getting on a few new prescription drugs. Any idea where I can find some in the Minneapolis area?

I always thought the saying was "get two birds stoned at once" ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT