ADVERTISEMENT

Rams probably won’t be able to resign Blythe

No, while they are at it, they should grab CJ for a couple years, draft 2 lineman, sign Dez, sign Kirksey and trade Mack
I had the same thought.... CJ would look good in a Bears uniform and they could afford him.... Foles is a real drag on the salary cap..... CJ would be a perfect replacement.... problem is they’re stuck with Foles for another year more than likely

believe they drafted a C early rounds last year. Though Blythe can play G too so isn’t out of the realm of being possible To sign with the cowboys. Where ever he goes nice it’ll be nice to see Austin get a good deal somewhere.
Blythe can come play at Guard for the Vikings for cheap (because we don't have the money to pay anyone), because we need a left guard.

And then the Vikings can win the Super Bowl! :D

No, while they are at it, they should grab CJ for a couple years, draft 2 lineman, sign Dez, sign Kirksey and trade Mack
Honestly CJ is my favorite option if they can’t get the Watson dream.
Give CJ a shot to be “the man” and he’s looked pretty decent this year

Reactions: ClarindaA's
I had the same thought.... CJ would look good in a Bears uniform and they could afford him.... Foles is a real drag on the salary cap..... CJ would be a perfect replacement.... problem is they’re stuck with Foles for another year more than likely

He wouldn’t be a fit in whatever Nagy’s read option offense is theoretically supposed to be as we’ve never actually seen him be able to coach it

• Haha
Reactions: natchrlman
FWIW, I’ve heard that AB previously told someone in his circle that he may retire if the Rams were to release or trade him. It sounds like he enjoys playing for McVay and he would consider stepping away if he wasn’t under McVay anymore.

FWIW, I’ve heard that AB previously told someone in his circle that he may retire if the Rams were to release or trade him. It sounds like he enjoys playing for McVay and he would consider stepping away if he wasn’t under McVay anymore.
This sounds like credible message board intel.

Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
Cool. Don’t believe me if you don’t want. Simply sharing what I heard.
If another team throws a 3-yr/$27M contract at him and the Rams don’t match it...he’ll sign it.

I heard that straight from the common sense bureau.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT