ADVERTISEMENT

Random Question: What is your favorite football movie

It’s the program.. but I did enjoy that movie about the kid from Arkansas with the glasses... and the most overrated rudy

Fantastic movie, I was looking for someone to post this.

It’s really not at all. It’s pretty terrible. That doesn’t mean I don’t love it, though. Own it on DVD. Just watched it this weekend as a matter of fact!

I’d have to go with Rudy. Worked on a movie with Sean Astin in 2011 and he autographed my copy.

It’s really not at all. It’s pretty terrible. That doesn’t mean I don’t love it, though. Own it on DVD. Just watched it this weekend as a matter of fact!

I’d have to go with Rudy. Worked on a movie with Sean Astin in 2011 and he autographed my copy.

Ah... you were in final season huh? A guy I played slowpitch with was one of the outfielders in that movie.

I also vote Rudy. I HATE ND but I love the message of that movie.

The other two are good as well!

p15066_v_v8_aa.jpg

North Dallas Forty
  • 1) North Dallas Forty <== My all time favorite
  • 2) Any Given Sunday
  • 3) Rudy
  • Invincible
  • Heaven can wait
  • Remember the Titans
  • Brian's Song
  • We Are Marshall
  • The Longest Yard (the original with Burt)
  • Semi-tough
  • The Water Boy
  • Leather Necks
  • Maybe these two (the football parts)
    Against all Odds
    Jerry McGuire
Not sure how to rank these, some drama, some comedy, some pure football....

Last edited:
It's maybe not as well known as some of the other movies listed, but I have to go with We Are Marshall, based on the true story of rebuilding the Marshall University football team after the team plane crashed in 1970 killing about 75 people.

The Program! Lattimer puts on 35 pounds of muscle in one off season. Coach is cool with it. No problem. lol

Still hoping to get together and visit about the biz, Flick.

True Romance. They did show an Iowa game in the background in one of the opening scenes. All the Right Moves, Brian’s Song, North Dallas Forty and the original The Longest Yard.

Reactions: BCRoss89
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT