ADVERTISEMENT

Randy Novak

tgrissel

Scout Team
Nov 2, 2009
As you all know Randy has been an integral part of the Hawkeye Wrestling Club board. After 7 years as president, and a lot going on in my life I'm passing the torch to Randy who will become the new HWC president. There is a little we have to do to make this official but it's just a formality at this point. Randy has the energy, the knowledge, the drive and the business acumen and will do an outstanding job. I think in the last seven years we as a club have made great progress and will continue to. I'll still be a board member at large and helping any way I can, including running the banquet. Thanks to everyone in the 'Cess Pool' for all of your support and your continued support under Randy. Keep those donations coming in and if you get a chance, sign up for the banquet.

Tim Grissel

very nice mr. grissel, i believe randy has earned alot of respect around here,good or bad he's one of us.

Reactions: tgrissel
As you all know Randy has been an integral part of the Hawkeye Wrestling Club board. After 7 years as president, and a lot going on in my life I'm passing the torch to Randy who will become the new HWC president. There is a little we have to do to make this official but it's just a formality at this point. Randy has the energy, the knowledge, the drive and the business acumen and will do an outstanding job. I think in the last seven years we as a club have made great progress and will continue to. I'll still be a board member at large and helping any way I can, including running the banquet. Thanks to everyone in the 'Cess Pool' for all of your support and your continued support under Randy. Keep those donations coming in and if you get a chance, sign up for the banquet.

Tim Grissel
Tim, thanks to YOU for countless hours of hard work behind the scenes on behalf of the HWC and Iowa wrestling! All Hawk fans owe you a tremendous debt of gratitude. Job well done!

Tim Grissel
Thanks for your service, Tim! I know it's not an easy job, and thank you for the time and sacrifice you put in!

Thanks to everyone who puts in the time for zero financial reward. Though there have been times where I have read posts about the HWC and wondered how we could be so far behind, I'm just as exited to see the willingness to embrace new ideas and the lack of an ego you and Randy have shown. Very impressive.

Big things are happening!

Thanks for being of service to the Hawks Tim. Don't think I could have done it with my former job.

Good luck Randy!

Reactions: tgrissel
ADVERTISEMENT