ADVERTISEMENT

Rank 'Em - Even after 20 years, I'm still not certain which method is which.

This argument moved over to warchant and caused quite a stir over there as well. Even to the point where a poster, i think it was dmm something, actually broke the 2 methods down with multiple pictures, arrows, and numbers all in different scenarios with M1 undoubtedly coming out on top, no questions asked. Even many die hard M2ers admitted defeat and changed sides due to his explanation and logic.

It was a gottdamn masterpice and woulda made the Warren Commission proud, back and to the left, back and to the left.
As explained ad naseum over the years. M2 is ranking, M1 is a draft. For RANK ‘ems M1 is blasphemous.

• Love
Reactions: noleclone2
Different methods for different scenarios.

I would use M1 for something that I could physically move into the first position, 2nd, 3rd, etc.

I would use M2 for stationary objects that one might see in a picture, e.g. the cars.

Christ M1 makes no sense at all. Da fuq is wrong with you all?

Go enjoy your Zima and essential oils.

8YMw.gif

Man if M1ers are collie molesters then Ive got a lot of molesting to catch up on. For years I thought I was using M2 and turns out ive been M1 all along. My world is upside down. Guess I should go find some collies.

• Haha
This argument moved over to warchant and caused quite a stir over there as well. Even to the point where a poster, i think it was dmm something, actually broke the 2 methods down with multiple pictures, arrows, and numbers all in different scenarios with M1 undoubtedly coming out on top, no questions asked. Even many die hard M2ers admitted defeat and changed sides due to his explanation and logic.

It was a gottdamn masterpice and woulda made the Warren Commission proud, back and to the left, back and to the left.

Not how I remember it

You don’t think the second from the left is hottest so that really invalidates everything else you have to say on the topic.
You guys are nuts. The second from the left looks 60 years old compared to the hotties in the black and the white.

Whichever method you prefer, I gotta warn you, don't get your dick burnt in the tailpipe, if you know what I mean. Man, that is lesson that you will only need to learn once.

• Wow
Reactions: NDallasRuss
Yes, I know there's a "legendary thread" that describes it, but it's old enough that most of the photo links are broken, so the descriptions don't make as much sense.

So here, there are four cars:

Fast-Furious-live-1024x682.jpg

From left to right we'll label them White, Yellow, Red, Pink

Say my preference is Red, Yellow, Pink, White

I know one method is to list them in the order that I prefer them. In this case that would be 3, 2, 4, 1. Which method is this?

The other method is to keep the cars in order, and assign their place in my ranking. In this case that would be 4, 2, 1, 3. Which method is this?

I know this will be ridiculed because it's been brought up ~1k times, but I'm certain I'm not the only one here who doesn't have this figured out. Or maybe I am, and it's all the collie-molesting that's got me confused... Either way, thanks!
So m2ers would want rankings and standings in alphabetical order (Or some other sort order that remains unchanged) and never change and just put the rank next to them.

M1ers like the way most people publish rankings and standings now and sort by actual rank 1-X. Seems to me like this is a much more common standard and preference.

Your first ranking is M1. Second ranking is M2.

Now you can also see that any sane person is a M1er.

M2 is the only logically sane method.....and agree with your ranking

Christ M1 makes no sense at all. Da fuq is wrong with you all?

Go enjoy your Zima and essential oils.

8YMw.gif

M1 is the only method that should be recognized. We need to stop giving fringe lunatics like M2ers any space to continue spewing their nonsense.
Method 1 is so unnecessary. You have to count and go back and look at the order, and do that for each item/hottie. Method 2 is a quick scan between picture order and placement. M1 is for your 8th grade bitch of an Algebra teacher that never got laid.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
ADVERTISEMENT