ADVERTISEMENT

Rank 'em Las Vegas

BelemNole

HR Legend
Mar 29, 2002
CoziTv is playing reruns of Las Vegas at night. It's terrible, like watching the Love Boat. Lots of celebrity cameos and ridiculous story lines. But the women....yow.

Here are the main women on the show. I have my favorite, who is yours?

LasVegasFeature.jpg

That was a good show. That show and Charmed would come on in the morning....and you wouldn't want to get out of bed.

By the time she was on Vegas Nikki Cox was a plastic surgery mess. I'd rank her last based on the show. Vanessa Marcil is in her prime on this show. Absolute 10/10.
I haven’t seen the show in forever. I thought Nikki Cox wasn’t a mess until later in the show, but maybe that’s wishful thinking.

I haven’t seen the show in forever. I thought Nikki Cox wasn’t a mess until later in the show, but maybe that’s wishful thinking.
I don't know what season is on right now but she has big poorly done fake cans and fish lips. My wife looked up from her phone and said "WFT is that?"

Reactions: mnole03
Same here. The first couple of years, she was my favorite. She had to go and ruin it with the surgery.

Reactions: mnole03
CoziTv is playing reruns of Las Vegas at night. It's terrible, like watching the Love Boat. Lots of celebrity cameos and ridiculous story lines. But the women....yow.

Here are the main women on the show. I have my favorite, who is yours?

LasVegasFeature.jpg
I remember the first time a Sears catalog showed up in the mailbox...

ADVERTISEMENT