ADVERTISEMENT

Rank 'em (mass fake body parts edition)

O I love giant titties, real or fake, but Hulks wife looks like she has been used as literal toilet paper before and the chick on the right has a weird Sara Jay vibe. Give me the closest thing to the girl next store in the photo and I'll coax the inner hoe out.
I normally don't like fake 'uns, but the red bikini top looks like a complete and utter freakshow, so kinda want to experiment.

Is the far left 18? Can’t tell if there are 1 or 2 kids in there. Terrible rank’em.

@torbee

Sara-Jay-Dogfart-Sara-Jay---Watching-My-Mom-Go-Black-2015-08-31-05.jpg

#epicwebaddress

• Love
Reactions: NDallasRuss
They are S.A.B bro.

Give her a try, she can do things with her Anus that will make you forget about that horrible refund gap.
I mean, I'm not going to turn down sexyfuntime with her, but just from an aesthetic standpoint, not a fan of the giant round balloon type taters. They look freakish.

Sara Jay @ xnxx.com

Thank me later.

See, I don't really find that attractive! They look like a couple of beachballs stuffed into a slingshot.

100% agree @torbee , Im glad there are people like @Whiskeydeltadeltatango so that there is someone for everyone. I looked just to see and, no, I will not thank you. I will not thank you now, I will not thank you later. I will not thank you here. I will not thank you there. I will not thank you anywhere.

That's the chick that struts up and down the sand bars on the St John River and all the rednecks on the rivera hoot n holler. No thank you. Pass.

I thought the same thing but he has a Superman symbol tattoo on left shoulder. My guess is it's some gym owner or trainer.
I googled Brutus and he looks pretty rough. Well at least what an older fella should look like if not living in an easy bake oven and a gym.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT