ADVERTISEMENT

Rankings With Late Start

Heard AP is re-inserting B1G teams this next poll. Guessing all the conference teams that were ranked preseason more or less reclaim the poll place they had and will sit there until the B1G season starts, with teams maybe moving up or down a spot or two from week to week based on the results of the ranked teams playing games presently.

B1G teams will have a chance to move up in polls while most of the country is idle. The B1G was on the wrong end of this for decades when they decided to finish their seasons the Sat PRIOR to Thanksgiving. Now they'll be the beneficiaries.

Maybe the B1G knows what they're doing after all, despite 90% of the posters here thinking they're smarter and better leaders than Kevin Warren.

Reactions: naturalmwa
B1G teams will have a chance to move up in polls while most of the country is idle. The B1G was on the wrong end of this for decades when they decided to finish their seasons the Sat PRIOR to Thanksgiving. Now they'll be the beneficiaries.

Maybe the B1G knows what they're doing after all, despite 90% of the posters here thinking they're smarter and better leaders than Kevin Warren.
you serious?

So, Warren botches, the PR side of the decision to not play football, states it is not going to be re-opened for discussion, and talks about a spring football season and that leads you to believe that he is what?

you serious?
So, Warren botches, the PR side of the decision to not play football, states it is not going to be re-opened for discussion, and talks about a spring football season and that leads you to believe that he is what?
Just giving another perspective. I've never heard so much complaining about a football season being saved, so trying to find some positives. For the past week everyone on this board is trying to convince me that I need to be pissed off; I'm sorry that I refuse to be.

Reactions: BettDogs7

My dog is smarter and a better leader than Kevin Warren

ADVERTISEMENT