ADVERTISEMENT

Raridon to ND

Well he knows me, my 2 addresses, my current law firm and former law firm. He has posted my name. So who is a pussy again? Everyone with half a brain knows who I am anyway. How about that pussy that hides behind a board and rips black high school kids calling them liars? Anon who are you who rips people. Be a man. Twins never will.
Actually will answer myself. Anon - you will not be the same pussy as Twins. I think the difference is you didn’t call my ex wife and kids like he did and drop f bombs to a girl who was 9 But you are still a total pussy. You know who I am amd take shots behind an indiscernible screen name. What a tough guy.

• Wow
Reactions: weeterkane
TE is the least position to get concerned about. Have a couple NFL TE’s on the roster now and will keep getting them. This staff can make any player a serviceable NFL TE and has proved that over the years.
This is the correct reply. I’m never too worried about Iowa’s tight end position.
Well he knows me, my 2 addresses, my current law firm and former law firm. He has posted my name. So who is a pussy again? Everyone with half a brain knows who I am anyway. How about that pussy that hides behind a board and rips black high school kids calling them liars? Anon who are you who rips people. Be a man. Twins never will.
Everyone knows that CyTwins is a wimpy Iswho homer with small penis syndrome, so no need to keep harping on it.

Let’s be honest here. How many Raridons have ever committed to Iowa? The answer? The same number that have actually made an impact on a college football field.

I am not saying the reason they don’t pan out is not going to Iowa. Just saying that if past performance is an indicator, no one will be losing sleep over this.

This was my first thought as well. All sizzle, no steak.

I'm happy for any kid that gets to play football at his dream school. I'm happier if that dream school is Iowa.
That being said , I think it's pretty poor form to run down a kid and his family because he chose a different college. But, that's the internet.
Good for Raridon...it came down to Notre Dame and Iowa. The Hawk’s tight end room will be just fine, even without Raridon.

Reactions: TheRealHerky
Actually will answer myself. Anon - you will not be the same pussy as Twins. I think the difference is you didn’t call my ex wife and kids like he did and drop f bombs to a girl who was 9 But you are still a total pussy. You know who I am amd take shots behind an indiscernible screen name. What a tough guy.
This might be the hardest thing I’ve ever seen on the internet, @Hwkfan23 throws down the gauntlet open ended then right back with a response to his own question.

Seriously, no one cares that a 9 year old girl heard the F word. Nobody has any idea or clue or wants to know about any of this in every thread.

Open your own thread and talk to yourself or whomever, I’m sure there is a following now and the thread would never die. Do it, probably be fun.

Please keep it all there though and bring anything else Iowa football related to the subject thread so we can stay on topic.

Thanks Bruh

This is the correct reply. I’m never too worried about Iowa’s tight end position.

Everyone knows that CyTwins is a wimpy Iswho homer with small penis syndrome, so no need to keep harping on it.

CyTwins is Cloneholeo.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT