ADVERTISEMENT

Rather see Iowa/ND and Clones/USC

Just seems like better match ups to me.
In the old days it would have been confusing, since both USC and ISU have cardinal and gold as official school colors. But now, since we never know what colors ISU is going to wear, the problem isn't a big deal.

For the record, except for personal travel factors, I'd rather play USC in San Diego than ND in Orlando.

Reactions: squeezebox
Either matchup would be awesome for Iowa or ISU. I spent an entire year saving for a bowl trip and if I were headed to Dallas to watch Iowa play Memphis - I would be so ticked off. (Hope PSU enjoys it).

Just line up and play the opponent regardless of who is across from you so not sure why an ISU fan is being picky in who they are playing against in the first place.

Good luck vs Notre Dame, your cyclones are gonna need it.

I think both Iowa and Iowa State should be tickled with these matchups. Both are nationally known name brands, but both have slipped a bit from their national championship capabilities.

I'd rather have ND simply because with SC we're going to have to hear their band play their little "Fight On" thing every time the successfully snap the ball. I might have to turn off the sound for this one because I get sick of that by midway through the first quarter.

I think both Iowa and Iowa State should be tickled with these matchups. Both are nationally known name brands, but both have slipped a bit from their national championship capabilities.

No doubt. I am not complaining one bit. However, beating Norte dame sure seems fun.

Either matchup would be awesome for Iowa or ISU. I spent an entire year saving for a bowl trip and if I were headed to Dallas to watch Iowa play Memphis - I would be so ticked off. (Hope PSU enjoys it).
The non P5 schools need to be booted out of the NY6 level

The G5 school in the NY6 is political cover. Good luck getting rid of them.

When USC palyed at ND this year, it was a tight game. Both are down from their glory years. I'd like to see us beat USC, and I think we can this year. When we played them a few years ago, it was embarrassing; USC got about a 35 point lead, and we scored on their reserves at the end..

ADVERTISEMENT