ADVERTISEMENT

RB Ricky Parks commits to Utah

What the hell happened? When Oladukon committed I checked crystal balls for Parks and it was like 90% Iowa and they were pretty confident. I check today and it’s the complete opposite

d62.jpg

Eehhh. With the lack of of camps this summer. gonna be a lot of diamonds in the rough there to pluck. Shame cause he looked darn good

Reactions: dbrocket
I mean if 1 year is so important to these kids they’re looking at it wrong. He could redshirt a year here and then play the same amount of years when Goodson is gone as he would at Utah

Maybe it is just like the video game and Whittingham called him and promised him playing time this year. Meanwhile we spent all our minutes on other kids because he thought he was a lock.

Losing him stinks but the Iowa RB room is pretty solid right now, especially with picking up 2 RBs in each of the last two classes. If the Hawks knew they would get Harris next year, I bet they’d be ok with not taking a RB this year. Harris is a top notch stud and could start as a true Freshman if Goodson wasn’t or doesn’t happen to be in Iowa City.

Losing him stinks but the Iowa RB room is pretty solid right now, especially with picking up 2 RBs in each of the last two classes. If the Hawks knew they would get Harris next year, I bet they’d be ok with not taking a RB this year. Harris is a top notch stud and could start as a true Freshman if Goodson wasn’t or doesn’t happen to be in Iowa City.
Other than goodson is it really?

Probably got freaked out that Iowa intends playing Isiah Bruce, who averaged a TD every fifth carry and 12.5 ypc, at DE.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT