ADVERTISEMENT

REAGEN, w, trump

My God Tradition, your previous post was right out a 13 year old you tube video of why someone shouldn’t judge each other. We shouldn’t be friends ,Tradition , because PUTIN IS A DICTATOR who wasn’t democratically elected, uses his position to oppress and put opponents in prison. Murders journalists and this is without mentioning the cyber attacks on our election.
You any relation to OIT?

Reactions: dandh
WOW, Tradition has officially betrayed himself. If Putin isn’t a two bit dictator, what kind of dictator is he. I don’t mean to condescend Tradition , but Russia is exactly a South American banana republic. Massive corruption, regulated control of the media, riches gained and earned by obsequious oligarchs. All of this and their gdp is pathetically lower than Canada.
It is the 11th largest economy in the world, is a nuclear power and is a major player in the sale of military weapons in the world. Not a two-bit dictator of a banana republic.

Lets try this again, maybe I was not clear.

You may not agree with all of our misadventures in the Middle East. But all of it was done with at least the pretense of American interests. You might counter that it was for a few well connected Americans and not our population at large. I am not trying to have that argument. My point is that Russia is moving in the same region in opposition to our interests, without question. They want to increase their power at the expense of ours. If you think that is a good thing, that is your opinion. But Europe is more strategic yet and is another place where Russia wants to decrease our influence and increase their own.

That is who Putin is. That doesn't mean we should go to war, and it doesn't mean that we should never speak to him. But he is not going to be our friend, ever. He is our rival and it should be concerning that Trump behaves around him the way that he does.
How so?

Stunned by what Nat, you’re god Putin has been revealed to be a murdererous degenerate who should be rotting in a frozen jail in Siberia. Instead an Orange cult leader comes to power in another country and tries to rationalize his crimes.

Stunned by what Nat, you’re god Putin has been revealed to be a murdererous degenerate who should be rotting in a frozen jail in Siberia. Instead an Orange cult leader comes to power in another country and tries to rationalize his crimes.
Do you mean "your"? Seriously, how old are you?

Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
It is the 11th largest economy in the world, is a nuclear power and is a major player in the sale of military weapons in the world. Not a two-bit dictator of a banana republic.
Sorry, but any country that installs its leaders through fake elections and kills off anyone who challenges the leadership is a two bit banana republic, nukes or not.

Sorry, but any country that installs its leaders through fake elections and kills off anyone who challenges the leadership is a two bit banana republic, nukes or not.
Oh, you mean, like how Hillary won the Democratic primary?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT