ADVERTISEMENT

Real Life HORT/GIAO Meetings!

GOHOX69

HR Legend
Sep 26, 2009
I met with @tumorboy a couple weeks ago. Super nice man. Worse id in the entire multiverse. I have implored him to change it. To any other freaking id.
@torbee who I have successfully avoided and @jamesvanderwulf are next on the list.
Of course, anyone in the corridor area, and passing through are welcome. Even the right wingers are welcome, as long as you aren't slinging your firearms into a coffee shop.
Fun to hear others' life stories and to see them as real people. @tumorboy Bentley was safely guarded by his man servant Jeeves.

I will take you up on that offer. I will be rockin my fake Agassi wig and wearing my early 90's umbro shorts.
Awesome. I'll be wearing my new shirt...DM me...
e0f9ff2c263ac6f63046c9d81534c70c_1080x.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: torbee and GOHOX69
I met with @tumorboy a couple weeks ago. Super nice man. Worse id in the entire multiverse. I have implored him to change it. To any other freaking id.
@torbee who I have successfully avoided and @jamesvanderwulf are next on the list.
Of course, anyone in the corridor area, and passing through are welcome. Even the right wingers are welcome, as long as you aren't slinging your firearms into a coffee shop.
Fun to hear others' life stories and to see them as real people. @tumorboy Bentley was safely guarded by his man servant Jeeves.
Sorry I had to slum it with the Bentley . The Lambo was in the shop again. I’ll change my ID but not sure what captures how much of an icehole I am. Open to suggestions. No pickle ball offers is making me feel short changed though.
GOHOX69 wasn’t what I expected. Way too normal . Expected a Mr. Robot type protagonist.

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69
You may have better luck on Grinder!

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT