ADVERTISEMENT

Reason #14 why you don’t use the n-word...ever.

Love that chicken from Pop-Eyes!

AnchoredWigglyAnaconda-max-1mb.gif

One year and $2500 fine. Plus the lawsuit, however much she gets. He will be paying for that for the rest of his life through wage garnishment. Popeyes is going to pay for quite some time. Those other two women who hit her will likely be hit with a lawsuit as well.

Bottom line: Go to Bojangles.

The fried chicken and Cajun filet biscuit are better than anything on Popeyes’ menu. And I still like Popeyes ........have not yet tried the chicken sandwich.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
I'd rather get body slammed on concrete at Popeye's than eat that bland shit at Chik-fil-a. I don't care about a phony ass smile or customer service if you're going to serve me a mediocre chicken sandwich.
Mediocre chicken sandwich? You better check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Reactions: jasonrann
I hope he does some down time......and gets thrown down the stairs.

As far as the lawsuit it won't cost him. He'll do a Go Fund Me and get plenty of money.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
If you're worried about getting body slammed. I agree you should go to Chik-fil-a if you're going to use the n-word. If you just want chicken that has flavor go to Popeye's.

there’s been a handful of articles about violence at Popeye’s. It’s literally the last paragraph of the article.

Most of it has been posted on this board (albeit later deleted by censors usually)

All of them have black perps as the common denominator

only one has an old white lady using a mean word after being surrounded and verbally assaulted

there’s been a handful of articles about violence at Popeye’s. It’s literally the last paragraph of the article.

Most of it has been posted on this board (albeit later deleted by censors usually)

only one has an old white lady using a mean word after being surrounded and verbally assaulted
Lots of Popeyes located in poor Black neighborhoods. I suspect if there were a bunch located near meth head rural trailer courts the whites would represent.

1) Chick-fil-A is way better than Popeye’s. Better food. Better employees (overall). Better environment. Better company. Popeyes is better than KFC though.
2) Weird how article didn’t provide the races of the assailants and victim.

Fine I'll adjust my post.

If you're worried about getting body slammed. I agree you should go to Chik-fil-a if you're going to use the n-word or if you're scared of black people. If you just want chicken that has flavor go to Popeye's.

Happy?

2) Weird how article didn’t provide the races of the assailants and victim.
That is a dumb comment. Why should they? They know their identities, there doesn't need to be a search where people need to be on the lookout for them. Its your racist b.s. that is "weird".

BTW, I'm all for describing race etc when assailants are not yet apprehended and authorities want folks to be on the lookout... To me, its a physical description.

Lots of Popeyes located in poor Black neighborhoods. I suspect if there were a bunch located near meth head rural trailer courts the whites would represent.

i know this is the go-to response to avoid having to actually admit the obvious, but it simply isn’t true

the data actually shows even wealthier black neighborhoods commit violent crime at higher rates than poor white neighborhoods

google-chrome14.png

Beatyville, KY is the poorest white town in America. Its crime rate is lower than Iowa City

i know this is the go-to response to avoid having to actually admit the obvious, but it simply isn’t true

the data actually shows even wealthier black neighborhoods commit violent crime at higher rates than poor white neighborhoods

google-chrome14.png

Beatyville, KY is the poorest white town in America. Its crime rate is lower than Iowa City
Why do you think this is so?

How f—d up do you have to be to slam a 55 year old woman. His parents sure raised him right

How big of a settlement will the racist lady get
According to the article I read, she was called a broke down cracker by the black manager, also. Neither one is appropriate and each should be viewed just as negatively if it did in fact occur. Regardless, it doesn’t justify the violence.

Colonel Sanders has quietly retreated into the distant
background as the place to get good chicken. At one
time they had the whole chicken scene to themselves,
then slowly the competition began to appear. KFC
is merely a shadow of itself in the current chicken wars.

ADVERTISEMENT