ADVERTISEMENT

Reason #14 why you don’t use the n-word...ever.

According to the article I read, she was called a broke down cracker by the black manager, also. Neither one is appropriate and each should be viewed just as negatively if it did in fact occur. Regardless, it doesn’t justify the violence.
god no. Plus don't some states have more serious offenses if assault happened against older folks(not sure age limits)

Reactions: Tenacious E
Colonel Sanders has quietly retreated into the distant
background as the place to get good chicken. At one
time they had the whole chicken scene to themselves,
then slowly the competition began to appear. KFC
is merely a shadow of itself in the current chicken wars.
My parents were too cheap to get KFC. HY-VEE chicken and sides for me.

That is a dumb comment. Why should they? They know their identities, there doesn't need to be a search where people need to be on the lookout for them. Its your racist b.s. that is "weird".

BTW, I'm all for describing race etc when assailants are not yet apprehended and authorities want folks to be on the lookout... To me, its a physical description.
I think because if it was the other way around you can be sure it would say “black customer body slammed by white employee.” The media is all about bringing up race when the victim is black at the hands of a white person. That is pretty dead on.

2) Weird how article didn’t provide the races of the assailants and victim.
That is a dumb comment. Why should they? They know their identities, there doesn't need to be a search where people need to be on the lookout for them. Its your racist b.s. that is "weird".

BTW, I'm all for describing race etc when assailants are not yet apprehended and authorities want folks to be on the lookout... To me, its a physical description.
See post about black guy getting cuffed by police for “eating”. Quick to say he was a black guy and insinuating the police are out to get black guy just for “eating”.

And I agree with you, it is stupid, but it doesn’t stop it from happening.

See post about black guy getting cuffed by police for “eating”. Quick to say he was a black guy and insinuating the police are out to get black guy just for “eating”.

And I agree with you, it is stupid, but it doesn’t stop it from happening.

There's a video. The black guy said "so, what" and continued eating.

Wait, white folks patronize Popeyes?
I just had it two weeks ago while on the road for work in Omaha. I was the only person in there and there were three people behind the counter, all of us white. As I sat eating my chicken, all of the people I saw pulling into the drive through were white. This was in council bluffs so not exactly a lot of potential black patrons. But enough white patrons to make a go of it. I will throw in that the chicken was pretty good not great, and the side was gross. They somehow managed to make potatoes and gravy taste bad.

god no. Plus don't some states have more serious offenses if assault happened against older folks(not sure age limits)
Usually 60 or older.

This guy has been charged with felony aggravated assault. 3-15 years. He will not be smiling for long. My guess is that the Judge is going to wipe that smile off his face.

Last edited:
Reactions: bdg8
Pizza Ranch Chicken always tastes like old oil. They often do not change it frequently enough.
I would wager that is a store-specific issue. I have had chicken at pizza ranch a couple of times in Ankeny for my kids’ teams and that was not the case.

That happened about 30-45 minutes from me in more rural part of the region. I live in the soccer mom capital of Tennessee. No Popeyes, but soon to be no less than four Chic Fil As within a ten minute drive of my house.

Totally agree about at that Chick-fil-a chicken sandwich.

While I highly respect their superb customer service (hard not to beat your average crappy American service sector attempts at customer service), the Chick-fil-a chicken sandwich looks like something they'd hand out at a family reunion at the park. To think, a corporate creator of menu development slopped that together and considered it a day's work well done.

Probably because illegal Mexicans have snuck into our country and taken all their jobs.
So black unemployment isn’t actually low. Another Trump lie spread by the MSM. Sounds like we need a President like Bernie with a guaranteed jobs program.

Totally agree about at that Chick-fil-a chicken sandwich.

While I highly respect their superb customer service (hard not to beat your average crappy American service sector attempts at customer service), the Chick-fil-a chicken sandwich looks like something they'd hand out at a family reunion at the park. To think, a corporate creator of menu development slopped that together and considered it a day's work well done.
To me like most things it just depends on how fresh it is. A fresh chick-fil-a sandwich is objectively delicious. Where I work chick-fil-a opened a stand where they sell sandwiches delivered in large warmers. It was soggy and terrible.

ADVERTISEMENT