ADVERTISEMENT

Recommendation: Jesse Stone series of movies?

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
I heard someone talking about them. Detective movies with Tom Selleck. Looked on Prime and there’s like 10 of them. I’ve watched a few on Tubi. Worth a look when nothing is on for sure. I just finished the 4th one.

Kind of a cross between Mare of Easttown and Justified but not as good as either.

Last edited:
I heard someone talking about them. Detective movies with Tom Selleck. Looked on Prime and there’s like 10 of them. I’ve watched a few on Tubi. Worth a look when nothing is on for sure. I just finished the 4th one.

Kind of a cross between Mare of Easttown and Justified but not as good as either.

BlueMistyChanticleer-size_restricted.gif

They're not that great, but it hasn't stopped me from watching a bunch of them.

Much respect for the moustache part of Selleck's goatee.

Reactions: FAUlty Gator

The first movie was the best. What's not to like. Heavy drinker LA detective goes to NE for a fresh start. Cat & mouse with a killer couple.

They're pretty good books, but not movies. The Spenser series were far better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT