ADVERTISEMENT

"Red Ioway" Red Azz "wrastling" style!

joelbc1

HR King
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
you can’t always get what you want!
So IF I heard this correctly....the Story County atty. and the (state champion) wrestler from Roland - Story have agreed to a plead bargain where the pencil probing of a fellow high schoolers rectum by the current wrestling champion will be over.-looked an the sex-pervert will be allowed to continue to wrestle. The pervert/champion wrestler will have his case heard in "juvenile court" where the kids record will be expunged as long as he can keep his "pencil " out of other kids asshole....and the school board has agreed to allow the pervert to represent the school district. If I were wrestling this pervert, I would be very carful of any "reverse" moves made by the sexual assaulter......and certainly refuse to allow any "riding time"......If I was on the Roland Story school board, I would be mote than a little embarrassed by the lack of action (allowing the kid to wrestle)...and what about the kid who had his rectum violated?
I guess of your a Champion wrestler in HS in Ioway, you can shove your pencil up another kids asshole w/o worry from either the judicial system or the local school board. I don't know if that is "red ass" or "Red Ioway".....At least one school member has had the balls to resign her school board post immediately.....so not everyone in the Roland Story school district is moraless and stupid.

Wait...you never stuck pencils up your buddies' azzes? Thats how we sharpened them in Missouri!

• Wow
Reactions: Lindemann
I've been following this story closely. An absolute joke of a County Attorney; and more so of a joke of a school district. There is absolutely NO WAY this kid should be allowed to continue wrestling. Embarrassing. Disgusting.

There are kids that are banned for much less in other districts.

And even if the County Attorney and School District are not willing to take action, the Wrestling coach should tell him that he is not going to wrestle.

While the head CA doesn't usually handle juve court, he has final say on this stuff. Tim Meals is and always will be a jerk.

Blume will forever be known in Roland Story and elsewhere as the boy who likes to rape other boys with pencils. With as small as Blume is as it is, I have a feeling life is going to be rough for him.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
I've been following this story closely. An absolute joke of a County Attorney; and more so of a joke of a school district. There is absolutely NO WAY this kid should be allowed to continue wrestling. Embarrassing. Disgusting.

There are kids that are banned for much less in other districts.

And even if the County Attorney and School District are not willing to take action, the Wrestling coach should tell him that he is not going to wrestle.

While the head CA doesn't usually handle juve court, he has final say on this stuff. Tim Meals is and always will be a jerk.
AG Bird approves

But...all wrestlers don't stick pencils up other's assholes, do they? It is a strange ritual if they do.

All, no. However, wrestlers seem to have the biggest issues with regards to "hazing" (which I'm sure this event was considered by the kid from R/S) compared to pretty much every other HS/college sport.

They also seem to have the biggest issues with "inserting"...things.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
Blume will forever be known in Roland Story and elsewhere as the boy who likes to rape other boys with pencils. With as small as Blume is as it is, I have a feeling life is going to be rough for him.
Its rural Ioway HO....he'll always have alcohol and meth to help him deal with the pain his guilt as he grows up. Who os the phuquin' victim here? Sounds like the wrassler was able to convince everyone he was....

There is not one person to pin the terrible follow-through on in this case, there are dozens. Starting with the Blume kids parents and going all the way to county officials. Cade should not wrestle and if I were his father or coach, he wouldn't.

And yeah, wrestlers are weird.

There is not one person to pin the terrible follow-through on in this case, there are dozens. Starting with the Blume kids parents and going all the way to county officials. Cade should not wrestle and if I were his father or coach, he wouldn't.

Think any college wresting coaches will be recruiting this perv? Sadly, I do.....

Think any college wresting coaches will be recruiting this perv? Sadly, I do.....
Absolutely, and I think that he can overcome this terrible crime and lead a very successful life with the right kind of system of accountability. Unfortunately his family and community seem to be trying to avoid any accountability and clearly think being a 4-timer is the most important thing he has going for him. If he wrestles, I hope he gets his ass kicked in districts or first round of the state tournament.

Very disappointing to read this, seems very light handed consequences to me for what actually transpired. Roland-Story must be desperate for any kind of athletic success. In the last 40 years they've had exactly one state team championship in any sport (2000 boys cross country).

The family is wealth, and likely donors to the County Attorney's campaign.

Reactions: Jerome Silberman
So IF I heard this correctly....the Story County atty. and the (state champion) wrestler from Roland - Story have agreed to a plead bargain where the pencil probing of a fellow high schoolers rectum by the current wrestling champion will be over.-looked an the sex-pervert will be allowed to continue to wrestle. The pervert/champion wrestler will have his case heard in "juvenile court" where the kids record will be expunged as long as he can keep his "pencil " out of other kids asshole....and the school board has agreed to allow the pervert to represent the school district. If I were wrestling this pervert, I would be very carful of any "reverse" moves made by the sexual assaulter......and certainly refuse to allow any "riding time"......If I was on the Roland Story school board, I would be mote than a little embarrassed by the lack of action (allowing the kid to wrestle)...and what about the kid who had his rectum violated?
I guess of your a Champion wrestler in HS in Ioway, you can shove your pencil up another kids asshole w/o worry from either the judicial system or the local school board. I don't know if that is "red ass" or "Red Ioway".....At least one school member has had the balls to resign her school board post immediately.....so not everyone in the Roland Story school district is moraless and stupid.
Meals is a democrat....
Since you love applying baseless, broad brush strokes, tell us what that says about blue.

.....and I've ripped on everyone involved, but forgot the parents. Good job parents, you are teaching your child there are no consequences in life...

Meals is a democrat....
Since you love applying baseless, broad brush strokes, tell us what that says about blue.
Again...I don't give a shit what "color" he is! I already mentioned earlier....I would vote for Brenna Bird if she was running against him....and again, I don't know how I can register any more of a complaint against the Co Atty than that. I guess that where you and I differ, huh?
PS..,.I have already sent Mr Meals an e-mail expressing my contempt for this decision. But alas.....I live in Polk...

Meals and I never got along with each other, so it would fall on deaf ears from me even though I live in Story County.

Meals is a democrat....
Also....I am sure their is precedent in this event being handled in "juvenile court" but the cowardice od the RS School Board is worthy of note here.......Someone...the "board"...the Superintendent/Principle or even the coach should have stepped in and barred this kid from participating...
It sounds like a lot of "local politics" working heavy duty behind the scenes here taking care of the kid and (pardon the expression) shoving another pencil up the victims asshole.....again.

Very disappointing to read this, seems very light handed consequences to me for what actually transpired. Roland-Story must be desperate for any kind of athletic success. In the last 40 years they've had exactly one state team championship in any sport (2000 boys cross country).
Many small towns are like this. Desperate to be relevant or known for something. Sadly, high school sports are usually the one thing most of these small towns boast about when it comes to proving their worth and relevancy. Even sadder, no one outside of these towns gives a flying fvck about some lame high school sports championship. (Not trying to take anything away from the kids playing or their families, as it IS cool for them. Beyond that? Meh.)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT