ADVERTISEMENT

"Red Ioway" Red Azz "wrastling" style!

Think they may "rename" the school district when its all said and done?
I worked on a school hazing case in law school with a very similar fact pattern.

This is likely destined for financial settlement with some kind of change in the school’s code of conduct policies.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
Well having a trumpet shoved up your bunghole is a lot more traumatic than a pencil, but point taken.
True, but think of the awesome farts you could produce with that trumpet.

Also, all wrestlers are aroused by sweaty man ass. It’s a scientific fact.

Reactions: torbee
This is not a political issue
OP put red Iowa in the thread title and team blue started in right away making it political. Make a comment about the CAs political affiliation though and dumb fvck Joe gets his depends wadded up.

Listen, I live 10 minutes from where this happened. My parents graduated from Roland. I have ties to the community, both professionally and personally. This is FUBAR. I don't know how else to explain it. When I was a school board member, I would have burned the building down rather than let the kid wrestle.

Listen, I live 10 minutes from where this happened. My parents graduated from Roland. I have ties to the community, both professionally and personally. This is FUBAR. I don't know how else to explain it. When I was a school board member, I would have burned the building down rather than let the kid wrestle.
Hopefully on a Saturday/Sunday.

In the statement of facts, it said the victim was interviewed at Blank Children’s Hospital on May 9, 2022. During the interview, the victim disclosed the incident happened at his home on an unknown date – close to the time of the 2022 Super Bowl. The document said the victim stated he was pinned down on his brother’s bed by Blume and another juvenile. He was stripped of his clothing and Blume inserted a colored pencil into his anus, according to the victim. He said he repeatedly told Blume and the other person to stop and tried to escape but they were too strong.

Miscarriage of justice there is no jail time. If the victim was a high school girl, I guarantee you there would be jail time for a 17-year-old rapist.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill

In the statement of facts, it said the victim was interviewed at Blank Children’s Hospital on May 9, 2022. During the interview, the victim disclosed the incident happened at his home on an unknown date – close to the time of the 2022 Super Bowl. The document said the victim stated he was pinned down on his brother’s bed by Blume and another juvenile. He was stripped of his clothing and Blume inserted a colored pencil into his anus, according to the victim. He said he repeatedly told Blume and the other person to stop and tried to escape but they were too strong.

Miscarriage of justice there is no jail time. If the victim was a high school girl, I guarantee you there would be jail time for a 17-year-old rapist.

I'm telling ya, I've been following this from the start. F*ucking insane on the fact of what he is getting away with

Reactions: torbee
.....and I've ripped on everyone involved, but forgot the parents. Good job parents, you are teaching your child there are no consequences in life...
Meh, we've got a $7 million football coach who demonstrates to his players that there are no consequences in life if you have the right friends or last name. Seems to be the Iowa way, look how popular Trump still is in that shithole

Meh, we've got a $7 million football coach who demonstrates to his players that there are no consequences in life if you have the right friends or last name. Seems to be the Iowa way, look how popular Trump still is in that shithole

Wow. Bringing up Kirk Ferentz and Trump all in one post. Congratulations ahole.

So IF I heard this correctly....the Story County atty. and the (state champion) wrestler from Roland - Story have agreed to a plead bargain where the pencil probing of a fellow high schoolers rectum by the current wrestling champion will be over.-looked an the sex-pervert will be allowed to continue to wrestle. The pervert/champion wrestler will have his case heard in "juvenile court" where the kids record will be expunged as long as he can keep his "pencil " out of other kids asshole....and the school board has agreed to allow the pervert to represent the school district. If I were wrestling this pervert, I would be very carful of any "reverse" moves made by the sexual assaulter......and certainly refuse to allow any "riding time"......If I was on the Roland Story school board, I would be mote than a little embarrassed by the lack of action (allowing the kid to wrestle)...and what about the kid who had his rectum violated?
I guess of your a Champion wrestler in HS in Ioway, you can shove your pencil up another kids asshole w/o worry from either the judicial system or the local school board. I don't know if that is "red ass" or "Red Ioway".....At least one school member has had the balls to resign her school board post immediately.....so not everyone in the Roland Story school district is moraless and stupid.
this kid won state again this weekend.

@McLovin32 would do anything for a dollar.
Marijuana addictions are expensive. When Bob Saget asked if anyone has ever sucked dick for Marajuana, McLovin was like
tenor.gif

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT