ADVERTISEMENT

"Red Ioway" Red Azz "wrastling" style!

Again...I don't give a shit what "color" he is! I already mentioned earlier....I would vote for Brenna Bird if she was running against him....and again, I don't know how I can register any more of a complaint against the Co Atty than that. I guess that where you and I differ, huh?
PS..,.I have already sent Mr Meals an e-mail expressing my contempt for this decision. But alas.....I live in Polk...
Except your dumbass thread title has "red" in it twice.
If you still, after all these years, have to blame every single effing thing that happens in this state on the "red" party, maybe it's time to just leave. GD you're a dumb old hippy.

If you still, after all these years, have to blame every single effing thing that happens in this state on the "red" party, maybe it's time to just leave. GD you're a dumb old hippy.

starwars-wisdom.gif

Again...I don't give a shit what "color" he is! I already mentioned earlier....I would vote for Brenna Bird if she was running against him....and again, I don't know how I can register any more of a complaint against the Co Atty than that. I guess that where you and I differ, huh?
PS..,.I have already sent Mr Meals an e-mail expressing my contempt for this decision. But alas.....I live in Polk...
If you didn’t care what color they were (R/B) then why post it in your thread title? For the record, Story County is blue all the way.

If you didn’t care what color they were (R/B) then why post it in your thread title? For the record, Story County is blue all the way.
Post what?
I’m betting that the R/S school district isn’t as “blue” as you claim...now Ames probably is.

“Red azz” might be a result of having a guy shoving a pencil up your azzhole....I think R/S is pretty typical of Iowa’s politics and morality.

I did see on local TV an interview with the R/S school board member who chose to resign her position as opposed to being part of the school board who refused to take any disciplinary action against the Junior felon at all. I also heard this morning that there is movement afoot in the R/S schools that this “incident” has not been settled yet.

I do blame the school borD and school officials for doing nothing. Imagine Deangelo, if you had to go to school and see him every day after he shoved a #2 up your ass....how Would yOu feel? How would you feel if you or your daughter was a cheerleader there, and school officials have ORDERED them to “cheer” for him when he wrestled? Better yet....how would you like this little perv to be dating your daughter? You might note, that I took my swipe cos. The Story Co. atty, also....

Maybe I just don’t get it Deangelo....perhaps it is just another “Iowa value” and perhaps I am just another dumb old hippy.

How far did he stick it? Maybe he just gave him the eraser. Maybe he went wood first eraser deep that’s rape

Ok.... I'll start with the basics.

Is this a case of Two guys fighting and one guy said "I'm gonna shove that up your ass" and then after beating him up, actually did it?

Hey Whiskey, leave your sexual fantasies out of this thread, k thanks.
You mad he didn't save a pencil for you?

That does however address my question slightly. Was this a serial thing or a fighting thing? I'm not excusing it wither way but it sounds like a case of "keep talking shit and I'll shove my foot up your ass" and then doing it.

You mad he didn't save a pencil for you?

That does however address my question slightly. Was this a serial thing or a fighting thing? I'm not excusing it wither way but it sounds like a case of "keep talking shit and I'll shove my foot up your ass" and then doing it.
From the reports, it was hazing gone too far.

I've been following this story closely. An absolute joke of a County Attorney; and more so of a joke of a school district. There is absolutely NO WAY this kid should be allowed to continue wrestling. Embarrassing. Disgusting.

There are kids that are banned for much less in other districts.

And even if the County Attorney and School District are not willing to take action, the Wrestling coach should tell him that he is not going to wrestle.

While the head CA doesn't usually handle juve court, he has final say on this stuff. Tim Meals is and always will be a jerk.
The way Ross Peterson phrased it this morning on the Morning Rush was apt - if this kid was the third-chair trumpet player he'd be gone. But, since he is a state-championship caliber wrestler, he is not is not gone and will be allowed to compete.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
The way Ross Peterson phrased it this morning on the Morning Rush was apt - if this kid was the third-chair trumpet player he'd be gone. But, since he is a state-championship caliber wrestler, he is not is not gone and will be allowed to compete.
Well having a trumpet shoved up your bunghole is a lot more traumatic than a pencil, but point taken.

That..and to be real “ small town” I think it is important to understand how much “influence” the family of the perp has within the community. Sounds like this was dealt with in a rather “behind the SCENES” manner...I can understand the Co. Atty. moving this to juvenile court( don’t necessarily agree) But the refusal of the school board, school administration and coaches to deal with this specific act responsibly is damn near negligent. I salute the school board member who resigned in protest.
I remember when I was in HS we had a couple of athletes vandalize /raze and old abandoned one room school house. Those involved were immediately barred from the basketball team for the entire season. There was no appeal...but then this was long before “Iowa values” were bandied about....they were acted upon. Such is obviously not the case any more.

I have just "posted" a small check to the Knoxville High School AD for this gesture. (Understand, I am a graduate of Pella High School and cannot ever remember anything socially redeemable coming out of Knoxville or their high school.) However, the Panthers and their administration need to be congratulated for their move. The Panthers are withdrawing from the Roland/Story invitational this weekend and instead are going to attend a wrestling event at Iowa City (Regina). Thank you, Panthers!
A related knee-jerk reaction I see is that the R/S district has decided not to let their defending state champion "ass-saulter" wrestle in this weekend's invitational they are hosting. It's a start...a little late but a start. Hopefully the school and community does the right thing and bans the little pervert from any further competition this school year. His name needs to be on the state's Sexual Offender registry.....and not looking for a spot in the state wresting "march of champions."

How far did he stick it? Maybe he just gave him the eraser. Maybe he went wood first eraser deep that’s rape

Lots of unanswered questions in this one, indeed. The case reminds me of Vito’s murder on The Sopranos. He was found with a pool cue up his ass. One of the great mysteries for the continuation of the series was whether or not the cue had been chalked.

I'm interested at the response @joelbc1 got back from Story County CA.

KXNO has been all over this. Sounds like Blume is now out for season, Who knows?

Mother of victim is going to sit down for an interview tonight. They had to move out of District.

I have just "posted" a small check to the Knoxville High School AD for this gesture. (Understand, I am a graduate of Pella High School and cannot ever remember anything socially redeemable coming out of Knoxville or their high school.) However, the Panthers and their administration need to be congratulated for their move. The Panthers are withdrawing from the Roland/Story invitational this weekend and instead are going to attend a wrestling event at Iowa City (Regina). Thank you, Panthers!
A related knee-jerk reaction I see is that the R/S district has decided not to let their defending state champion "ass-saulter" wrestle in this weekend's invitational they are hosting. It's a start...a little late but a start. Hopefully the school and community does the right thing and bans the little pervert from any further competition this school year. His name needs to be on the state's Sexual Offender registry.....and not looking for a spot in the state wresting "march of champions."
He's certainly not a champion.

Also, to the lawyers out there, I'd think the victim could file some sort of civil suit if they really wanted to press the issue.

Well... about time. Victim and family had to move out of town
It was really poorly handled by the school board and administrator's in the first place. Like the Co Atty always has an "out" because the kid is a juvenile and juvenile law is a different standard...but the folks responsible...the parents, the school administrators and most of the school board, they are the ones who really FAILED and dropped the ball here. Roland/Story is a pretty respectable school district too...and I would certainly expect better.
And the victim...if he did indeed move to another school district.....shame on Roland Story!

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT