ADVERTISEMENT

Relax, everything is fixable.

SuperSK

HR MVP
Oct 29, 2001
Missing our top two wide receivers, starting running back, three new offensive interior linemen and limiting ourselves to six basic running plays while facing a defensive front with two FCS all Americans. Next week against ISU will tell the tale. Fixable, plus koolade is great on a hot day. šŸ˜Žā¤ļøšŸˆ

Missing our top two wide receivers, starting running back, three new offensive interior linemen and limiting ourselves to six basic running plays while facing a defensive front with two FCS all Americans. Next week against ISU will tell the tale. Fixable plus koolade is great on a hot day. šŸ˜Žā¤ļøšŸˆ
Only if someone is able to understand the problem.

The OP:
raf,750x1000,075,t,101010:01c5ca27c6.jpg

Missing our top two wide receivers, starting running back, three new offensive interior linemen and limiting ourselves to six basic running plays while facing a defensive front with two FCS all Americans. Next week against ISU will tell the tale. Fixable, plus koolade is great on a hot day. šŸ˜Žā¤ļøšŸˆ
Been fixable for years, but the nepotism is too deeply rooted.

With Brian Ferentz as your OC?????? That is funny stuff!

Iowa will be ranked 130 out of 130 after the weekend is over in offensive stats. I wonder what pay raise and promotion Brian will get now?!!

Brian epitomizes the corporate guy that continues to get promoted up the ladder so people donā€™t want him in their department or have to deal with him. It is truly amazing someone can suck that bad at their job and be so safe due to Daddy. He should be embarrassed to the point of resigning but he doesnā€™t have the stones to do what is right.

Iowa will be ranked 130 out of 130 after the weekend is over in offensive stats. I wonder what pay raise and promotion Brian will get now?!!

Brian epitomizes the corporate guy that continues to get promoted up the ladder so people donā€™t want him in their department or have to deal with him. It is truly amazing someone can suck that bad at their job and be so safe due to Daddy. He should be embarrassed to the point of resigning but he doesnā€™t have the stones to do what is right.
Outback, it could be worse as there are 131 FBS teams.

No it's not dude. Petras and Brian are complete failures

Reactions: Chicagoherky71
He should be embarrassed to the point of resigning but he doesnā€™t have the stones to do what is right.
I wouldn't say he doesn't have the stones. I'd say that he doesn't have the mental capacity to realize the situation he's in. I have no doubt that he truly believes that he has earned everything that he has gotten being hired as OC and then also given QB coach duties. I'm sure he thinks he's the next Lincoln Riley.

Reactions: dean_oliver222
Iowa could have the two best receivers in college football and it wouldn't matter at all without a quarterback to throw it to them. I was always one to try and defend the coaches for their decisions but after this game it's just hard to do that anymore. Spencer is not a good quarterback at all. No improvement whatsoever in 3 years as a starter. And it's clearly not just on him as an individual but a failure by the coaches to properly improve his performance. And it's already been stated today after that horrible performance, that Kirk is sticking with him as the starter. It's nucking futs! The sad part is Iowa will probably pull off some huge miracle win as a major underdog against some team later this season and it will propel Kirk's and Brian's career for another 3-5 years.

I totally agree. Everybody needs to chillax!! All we need is a QB, an oline, some wide receivers, and a new OC and we're good to go. Go Hawks!!

Reactions: 24 so far
So if two of your top receivers are out and their back-ups have zero experience, make adjustments. I saw none. Try some 3 TE sets and pound it. See if they can stop that. Try wildcat with Bruce. ****ing try something different. BF is just not up to this job.

Reactions: Chicagoherky71
Everything is fixable.

Bring in a new OC and give him the reins to the Offense.

Hit the portal for a new QB or 2. If there is nobody on the roster better than what weā€™re starting, then that should be a glaring signal that we need to bring in some new QBā€™s.

Hit the portal hard next year selling our new OC and that weā€™re changing things on the O. Selling a great chance at immediate playing time at a B10 school.

A B10 school that typically has a very good Defense and often gives the O good field position.

There is no excuse for fielding half a team in these days of the portal.

ADVERTISEMENT