ADVERTISEMENT

Relax

I have less faith in GB than I do KF, so I guess that would be zero. The comment KF made a week or two ago about nothing being broken was the last straw for me. He expects the fans to buy that crap. Anyone that watched one game knew something was broken.

That comment was the big 🖕 to the fans and anyone else that criticized his boy.

I have less faith in GB than I do KF, so I guess that would be zero. The comment KF made a week or two ago about nothing being broken was the last straw for me. He expects the fans to buy that crap. Anyone that watched one game knew something was broken.

That comment was the big 🖕 to the fans and anyone else that criticized his boy.
Ok

Well Barta probably has been saying the same thing for 5 years about the offense, it's early in the portal but as Iowa fan's we are not used to good things.

From Barta’s perspective it is. Football sold out and wrestling and women’s basketball have solid support. A lot of additional TV money coming in and other than one side of the ball in football there is no glaring weakness. His job security is fine so things are going well.

Just for sake of conversation, let's say that everything really does go completely to shit,... You know what?,.. The sun will still rise in the east, beer will still be cold, and dinner will still show up on the table,.. It's only football, and when the smoke finally clears things will get better.

this-is-fine.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT