ADVERTISEMENT

Remember Brad Banks

I mean, it's pretty easy to read between the lines there, I didn't think he'd need to spell it out for you word-for-word.
LOL….I think Frosty got your help bud. It doesn’t always go together that quickly and cleanly but I love it when it does… You guys are honestly so tiresome it’s awesome when you’ve got nothing left to say

Well Frosty linked an article, so he’s got half of it. Maybe you can clean him up errrr clean up for him.

“For me, it was all about being a team guy and being ready to play when I was called upon. That was the biggest thing for me.
"I knew my time would come and I just wanted to seize the moment."

Sounds like a guy saying “I wasn’t ready”.

Well Frosty linked an article, so he’s got half of it. Maybe you can clean him up errrr clean up for him.

“For me, it was all about being a team guy and being ready to play when I was called upon. That was the biggest thing for me.

No what you’re seeing there is a guy that “gets it“ not like you but then again we are dealing with a message board here….

The article pointed out there was absolutely no hard feelings nor is there any real evidence to your inept, stupid, ongoing, tiresome claims.

as I have personally mentioned on these boards 50+ times as have others. 20 years in to a tyrannical, biased tenure the building would be coming down around its ears not building steam.

I would be embarrassed to continue to perpetuate out loud the stupidity that about 50 of you guys do. It makes no sense whatsoever that it would happen and it makes no sense that it wouldn’t show in the teams efforts….,

No amount of magic or rhetoric or “hope“ on your part will ever change that….

But if looking stupid is your goal, carry-on!

I mean you could have also included the sentence immediately before it.

"I trusted coach Ferentz with that," Banks said in a recent interview. "There were things a lot of people don't know. They didn't know what my comfort level was about it."

Reactions: cmhawks99
I mean you could have also included the sentence immediately before it.

"I trusted coach Ferentz with that," Banks said in a recent interview. "There were things a lot of people don't know. They didn't know what my comfort level was about it."

Why would he do that… ? I honestly don’t get why some of these guys are even fans.

And they suck the life out of other fans… I honestly think that’s probably their goal. They’re frustrated and miserable so they want everybody else to be too.

• Haha
Reactions: iahawks10
No what you’re seeing there is a guy that “gets it“ not like you but then again we are dealing with a message board here….

The article pointed out there was absolutely no hard feelings nor is there any real evidence to your inept, stupid, ongoing, tiresome claims.

as I have personally mentioned on these boards 50+ times as have others. 20 years in to a tyrannical, biased tenure the building would be coming down around its ears not building steam.

I would be embarrassed to continue to perpetuate out loud the stupidity that about 50 of you guys do. It makes no sense whatsoever that it would happen and it makes no sense that it wouldn’t show in the teams efforts….,

No amount of magic or rhetoric or “hope“ on your part will ever change that….

But if looking stupid is your goal, carry-on!

So you can’t link Banks saying he wasn’t ready. That’s all you had to say. Frosty gave it a go for you, but failed. No shame in that.

You’d be embarrassed……. Looking stupid is your goal…….. Pretty rich coming from someone carrying on a 20 year old false narrative, but I don’t judge you. I’ve read many of your other posts, so I don’t think this one topic will sway my opinion of you.

I agree that Banks has no hard feelings. I never claimed he did. Now your changing your stance. As pointed out, Banks has nothing to gain by stirring the pot now or then. Banks is clearly taking the high road and likely has a lot of respect for Coach KF. That doesn’t mean that he agreed with the decisions made.

So you can’t link Banks saying he wasn’t ready. That’s all you had to say. Frosty gave it a go for you, but failed. No shame in that.

You’d be embarrassed……. Looking stupid is your goal…….. Pretty rich coming from someone carrying on a 20 year old false narrative, but I don’t judge you. I’ve read many of your other posts, so I don’t think this one topic will sway my opinion of you.

I agree that Banks has no hard feelings. I never claimed he did. Now your changing your stance. As pointed out, Banks has nothing to gain by stirring the pot now or then. Banks is clearly taking the high road and likely has a lot of respect for Coach KF. That doesn’t mean that he agreed with the decisions made.
Lmao you can't even take the word of the man himself

Reactions: cmhawks99

I feel bad for your stupidity….Who the he’ll respects someone with nefarious intent?

That’s your position… Do you respect people who make biased, poor decisions?

I can’t wait for your response to this… Let me make sure I’m clear.

Kirk Ferentz makes a bad decision on quarterback play. One about 50 message board fan boys have whined and bitched about now for 20 years.

And your position is the quarterback in question that you think should’ve played. Has so much respect for the “Biased” unfair and I guess stupid for not playing his best players, coach so much that he won’t say it out loud…20 years latter.

One simple question would you keep your mouth shut if you thought the coach F-Ed up and should’ve played you.

You don’t need to answer we all know that you certainly wouldn’t have been “OK with it“ and there’s literally nothing else you can say…..what a stupid take!

The dumb shit people will put in print on a message board literally shocks me!

• Haha
I feel bad for your stupidity….Who the he’ll respects someone with nefarious intent?

That’s your position… Do you respect people who make biased, poor decisions?

I can’t wait for your response to this… Let me make sure I’m clear.

Kirk Ferentz makes a bad decision on quarterback play. One about 50 message board fan boys have whined and bitched about now for 20 years.

And your position is the quarterback in question that you think should’ve played. Has so much respect for the “Biased” unfair and I guess stupid for not playing his best players, coach so much that he won’t say it out loud…20 years latter.

One simple question would you keep your mouth shut if you thought the coach F-Ed up and should’ve played you.

You don’t need to answer we all know that you certainly wouldn’t have been “OK with it“ and there’s literally nothing else you can say…..what a stupid take!

The dumb shit people will put in print on a message board literally shocks me!
That’s what I thought….

Pat Harty (of all people) speaks with Banks one-on-one.

He should have gone on record saying “yeah, I should have been playing ahead of McCann”

Those public sentiments would have made him real welcome back around the program.

He only had one legit possible answer to that line of questioning to stay in the Hawkeye program good graces.

He should have gone on record saying “yeah, I should have been playing ahead of McCann”

Those public sentiments would have made him real welcome back around the program.

He only had one legit possible answer to that line of questioning to stay in the Hawkeye program good graces.

What an “F-ing” idiot…. There is however NO answer for why this team keeps improving if their coach is bias.

No amount of your waxing can explain it away…..next!

I’ll tell u what many, if not most find interesting is that after a heinous three year stretch & then a breakthrough season of 7-5 & to a super breakout season of 11 and two!!

All some fans can remember is the 7-5 season and why them “dumb ole coaches didn’t play Brad Banks“ more..DOH!! it’s fu$&king pathetic!!

I mean honestly it would be like my son making it to the final four in the Illinois state championships in basketball and all I could F-ing dwell on was that the coach didn’t play him more the year before, holy effing shit it’s exhausting!!!

The reason 2001 Banks is brought up is to establish a pattern of questionable decision making by KF program surrounding the starting QB.

The reason it is tiring to you is because you would rather think KF is a perfect being without making a single possible mistake in his 23 year career at Iowa.

Go blow smoke up other people’s butt elsewhere. Your schtick is tiring.

The reason 2001 Banks is brought up is to establish a pattern of questionable decision making by KF program surrounding the starting QB.

The reason it is tiring to you is because you would rather think KF is a perfect being without making a single possible mistake in his 23 year career at Iowa.

Find me one instance of me suggesting our head coach was infallible and perfect… If you can find it I will never post on here again.

What makes the reference so tiresome is it doesn’t fit with the way corporations that show the kind of favoritism and bias you are suggesting have performed in longevity.

Heres another thing; you find me another coach or corporation who has a 20+ year history of playing the wrong person in a lead spot and are still employed… If you can find that I also will quit posting forever.

I genuinely feel bad you’re too stupid to understand but it is what it is bud.

And here’s where the rubber really hits the highway. You’re so damn stupid that your belief is the coach has made 20 years worth of bad personal decisions and yet you still follow the F-ing football team what an idiot…..

Who the hell is that dumb?!

That’s what I thought….

That you couldn’t link Banks saying he wasn’t ready in 2001?

Banks was ready (or comfortable) enough to beat out Beutjer, just not ready to beat out McCann. That adds up 🙄.

You are an absolute fool if you think McCann was better than Brad Banks at any point while at Iowa. Plain and simple.

Replying to your own post to further stir the argument just proves how big of a piece of trash you truly are. Just like I thought.

You're the one with the tiring schtick. You will not be remembered by anyone. Ferentz is a HoF coach.

Bye.

Pat Harty (of all people) speaks with Banks one-on-one.

This article is hilarious. Written in Sept 2014:

“Some fans are convinced that Ferentz's stubbornness or loyalty to Rudock, depending on how you see it, is all that is keeping Beathard from being Iowa's next great quarterback.”

CJ goes on to lead the program to a 12-2 season and a half yard from the first outright BIG title in memory. The fans are proven correct and ball danglers conveniently forget this ever happened.

Carry on.

That you couldn’t link Banks saying he wasn’t ready in 2001?

Banks was ready (or comfortable) enough to beat out Beutjer, just not ready to beat out McCann. That adds up 🙄.

You are an absolute fool if you think McCann was better than Brad Banks at any point while at Iowa. Plain and simple.

Replying to your own post to further stir the argument just proves how big of a piece of trash you truly are. Just like I thought.

I love how you guys get caught up on stupid things. I was never going to link it. I’m on record in maybe this very thread that 10 or 15 others have said it over the years I knew one of them could come through and link it… See that’s the point I know what is and isn’t and whose opinion is meaningful, you’re just grabbing bullshit !

Anything else dumbass?

Last edited:
I love how you guys get caught up on stupid things. I was never going to link it. I’m on record in maybe this very thread that 10 or 15 others have said it over the years I knew one of them could come through and link it… See that’s the point I know what is it is it you’re just grabbing bullshit !

anything else dumbass?

Banks was ready to play well enough to lead the offense on drive after drive against Michigan in the biggest game of the year.

But according to you two numbnuts, ( you & @Frosty7130 ) not ready to start! Hah! You can’t make this shit up. The twists of logic, the delusion, the denial.

All to carry Kirk’s water on a message board. Sad.

“Some fans are convinced that Ferentz's stubbornness or loyalty to Rudock, depending on how you see it, is all that is keeping Beathard from being Iowa's next great quarterback.”

CJ goes on to lead the program to a 12-2 season and a half yard from the first outright BIG title in memory. The fans are proven correct and ball danglers conveniently forget this ever happened.

Carry on.

Holy shit of course….I said then, that should end all the KF, QB bullshit as Rudock went on to star and get drafted. But you guys were so committed to being mad about your head coach ( you know, the one that has us on our best 5 year run maybe ever) that you said it was only because Harbaugh fixed him….

The same Harbaugh that only in this past year has actually recruited his own quarterback (not a transfer) that worked out (no others performed better than our castoff) and really hasn’t fixed much of anyone.

But that’s how desperate you guys are to be right… Not desperate to have a winning team, not desperate to support what already is a really good team, just desperate to pretend like you know what the f$&k you’re talking about…

If you told me the sky was blue I would immediately look up and question it, you are so shitty and cantankerous!

Last edited:

Carry on.
Yeah, it's not like the writer has covered Iowa sports for nearly 30 years and directly quoted a player...

You're pathetic man lol

Banks was ready to play well enough to lead the offense on drive after drive against Michigan in the biggest game of the year.

But according to you two numbnuts, ( you & @Frosty7130 ) not ready to start! Hah! You can’t make this shit up. The twists of logic, the delusion, the denial.

All to carry Kirk’s water on a message board. Sad.

Whooo, you are a sad man. I’ll wager there are hundreds on this board that don’t have an issue with Kirk Ferentz playing McCann.

people that are way smarter than you….

Would you play for a coach or work for a boss that played someone in a head position that was inadequate?

Holy shit of course….I said then, that should end all the KF, QB bullshit as Rudock went on to star and get drafted. But you guys were so committed to being mad about your head coach ( you know, the one that has us on our best 5 year maybe ever) that you said it was only because Harbaugh fixed him….

The same Harbsugh that only in this past year has actually recruited his own quarterback (not a transfer) that worked out (no others performed better than our castoff) and really hasn’t fixed much of anyone.

But that’s how desperate you guys are to be right… Not desperate to have a winning team, not desperate to support what already is a really good team, just desperate to pretend like you know what the f$&k you’re talking about…

If you told me the sky was blue I would immediately look up and question it, you are so shitty and cantankerous!

How long will you carry Kirk’s water?

@cmhawks99 from the nursing home:

giphy.gif

Yeah, it's not like the writer has covered Iowa sports for nearly 30 years and directly quoted a player...

You're pathetic man lol

Who the hell follows a team for 20 plus years, that thinks their head coach is incompetent or unfair?

Would you, I know I wouldn’t watch or support a team that didn’t play hard or a coach who was dirty or sneaky?

But apparently these cats would…kind of tells you who your dealing with. Dumb and likely pretty unfair themselves!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT