ADVERTISEMENT

Remember the outrage anytime someone even mentions Barron?

BelemNole

HR Legend
Mar 29, 2002
Here is Don Jr retweeting a meme that makes fun of Biden for kissing his granddaughter at their father's funeral. The whole family is garbage.

Eb2xQ4KXsAASwhf

I don’t know anything about Twitter, so how does one know it’s a retweet? I see someone tweeted Don JR liked it.

I don’t know anything about Twitter, so how does one know it’s a retweet? I see someone tweeted Don JR liked it.
It's actually instagram, not twitter. If DonJr likes it, that means he clicked on the "like" button so that his followers would see it and share it.

Reactions: Rudolph and Nipigu
Even more than seeing Big Don leave the WH, I yearn for when Little Don, Eric, and Javanka leave the public eye. None of them realize how quickly they will be forgotten and thrown aside.
I like to think so, but his schtick appeals to many MAGA types. Owning the libs! They slurp it up.

Reactions: NDallasRuss
It's convenient they didn't use same pic but with flag draped over her dad's and Joe's Iraq Vet son's casket that was passing. I left the Republican party 22 years ago when I realized theres no limit to how low they will go to cling to power. Exploiting the loss of a girl's dad and man's son to cancer is just another example of how theothe bulk of the Republican party is the scum of the earth. Trump era just made it irrefutable

Do not think for one minute that this wasn't coordinated. Little Don tweets out some of the more vile stuff. The stuff Big Don doesn't want his fingers on. And, when you have raised a malcontent so starved for attention that they will violate any norm to get your approval, why not have them do your dirty work?

Last edited:
Would love to see AF1 go down in a storm with that whole worthless family aboard.

Except for Barron and Tiffany?

Reactions: FSUTribe76
Even more than seeing Big Don leave the WH, I yearn for when Little Don, Eric, and Javanka leave the public eye. None of them realize how quickly they will be forgotten and thrown aside.

Forgotten? I’ll bet my boat at least one of the three surfaces on something akin to Dancing with the Stars.

Reactions: mstp1992
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT