ADVERTISEMENT

Remember when Biden wouldn't debate Trump

studio-f-fox-friends-2.jpg

I guess these folks are unavailable???????

lol

More RW victimhood on display here, folks.

waaaaaah!

A true man would grab this opportunity and make the most of it, not cry about it.

lol

Trump simply did the same things the LA Lakers did yesterday...LA complained about how infrequently Lebron was getting to the foul line...and the referees are taking notice tonight...

Trump knows the pressure any reporter nowadays, is under from his leftist friends in the news industry, to make Biden look good...

he simply let Wallace know that he won't be able to given Biden, CNN style softball questions the entire night without his credibility taking a hit.

Trump simply did the same things the LA Lakers did yesterday...LA complained about how infrequently Lebron was getting to the foul line...and the referees are taking notice tonight...

Trump knows the pressure any reporter nowadays, is under from his leftist friends in the news industry, to make Biden look good...

he simply let Wallace know that he won't be able to given Biden, CNN style softball questions the entire night without his credibility taking a hit.
Delete your account and take your device being utilized and take a hammer to it.

Has anyone else wondered what has happened to Judge Napolitano recently? He has said some things that weren't completely complimentary of president trump.

Former Bergen County Judge Andrew Napolitano faces second sexual assault accusation

I guess this is what happens when you don't follow trump's script.

Sounds like a scam, or maybe even a Putin hit job?????

A second man has accused former Bergen County Judge and Fox News analyst Andrew Napolitano of sexual assault, announcing in a court filing Wednesday that he intends to sue.

James Kruzelnick did not detail the alleged assault in a brief sworn declaration but said he had many interactions with Napolitano while working as a waiter at two restaurants in Sussex County in recent years. He claims Napolitano would often request that Kruzelnick serve as his waiter.

“I too was sexually assaulted by Napolitano,” Kruzelnick's declaration reads. “In the near future, I intend to file a lawsuit against Napolitano based on what he did to me.”

The new allegation was included in court documents filed by attorneys for Charles Corbishley, a South Carolina resident who sued Napolitano this month for allegedly forcing Corbishley to perform oral sex on him in Hackensack in the late 1980s. Corbishley stood in Napolitano’s court on arson and burglary charges at the time of the alleged assault and is seeking $10 million in damages.

Tom Clare, Napolitano’s attorney, denied Kruzelnick's claim.

"The gratuitous inclusion of this copycat nonsense in a routine procedural filing is nothing more than a sad attempt to prop up Mr. Corbishley’s doomed lawsuit and the latest attempt by Mr. Corbishley and his lawyers to smear Judge Napolitano," Clare said.

https://www.northjersey.com/story/n...faces-second-sexual-assault-claim/3506162001/

Do you support having real-time fact checkers at these debates?

Has anyone else wondered what has happened to Judge Napolitano recently? He has said some things that weren't completely complimentary of president trump.

Former Bergen County Judge Andrew Napolitano faces second sexual assault accusation

I guess this is what happens when you don't follow trump's script.

Sounds like a scam, or maybe even a Putin hit job?????

A second man has accused former Bergen County Judge and Fox News analyst Andrew Napolitano of sexual assault, announcing in a court filing Wednesday that he intends to sue.

James Kruzelnick did not detail the alleged assault in a brief sworn declaration but said he had many interactions with Napolitano while working as a waiter at two restaurants in Sussex County in recent years. He claims Napolitano would often request that Kruzelnick serve as his waiter.

“I too was sexually assaulted by Napolitano,” Kruzelnick's declaration reads. “In the near future, I intend to file a lawsuit against Napolitano based on what he did to me.”

The new allegation was included in court documents filed by attorneys for Charles Corbishley, a South Carolina resident who sued Napolitano this month for allegedly forcing Corbishley to perform oral sex on him in Hackensack in the late 1980s. Corbishley stood in Napolitano’s court on arson and burglary charges at the time of the alleged assault and is seeking $10 million in damages.

Tom Clare, Napolitano’s attorney, denied Kruzelnick's claim.

"The gratuitous inclusion of this copycat nonsense in a routine procedural filing is nothing more than a sad attempt to prop up Mr. Corbishley’s doomed lawsuit and the latest attempt by Mr. Corbishley and his lawyers to smear Judge Napolitano," Clare said.

https://www.northjersey.com/story/n...faces-second-sexual-assault-claim/3506162001/
I think the Slush fund is running dry so some are off the payroll. The campaign funds/Inaugural missing are nearly 3 years old now, lots being used up.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
studio-f-fox-friends-2.jpg

I guess these folks are unavailable???????

lol

More RW victimhood on display here, folks.

waaaaaah!

A true man would grab this opportunity and make the most of it, not cry about it.

lol
What's worse is that this picture was probably taken recently just to give their mouth breather viewers a false sense of security that the pandemic is over.

What's worse is that this picture was probably taken recently just to give their mouth breather viewers a false sense of security that the pandemic is over.
I mean that woman as dumb and despicable as she is, holy **** balls.

Trumps complaining about his questions being harder is like a pedophile complaining that the cops are being meaner to him than they are to the kid he molested.
Like saying this and that would happen if Biden were President as it happens currently, perhaps?

Whose gonna fact check the factchecking?
Apparently you have lost all faith in our institutions.

That is so sad.

Just who do you put your trust into these days? A person has to trust someone or something. Who or what is it for you, or are you always looking over your shoulder?

Maybe Buffalo Springfield was right.

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
You step out of line
The man come and take you away

Hopefully you won't be taken away and you can return to a full and productive citizen of this once great country.

Honestly, these Fox hosts know what they are doing, which makes it even more evil. It's all about power.
It's about money. It's why Brian Stelter's book is a good read. I am intrigued as to how fast Fox will jettison Trump if he loses in November if they need to in order to protect their brand. They won't go down in flames with him. They'll profit off of him, but they won't ruin their business for him. The Murdoch family isn't stupid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT