ADVERTISEMENT

Remember when some of you blasted people for saying Covid is just like the flu? Prepare to eat crow....

Even with nearly 100% of the C-19 cases now being the relatively mild Omicron strain, we are still seeing ~3,000 deaths/week in the US, which equates to roughly ~150,000 deaths/year. Even in a severe flu season in the US, annual deaths from influenza rarely exceed 50,000/year. so C-19 is roughly 3 times worse than flu currently.

Vaccines are nothing but a big corporate big government money grab.

Brilliant take, just astounding really.
All vaccines? No. This one and it's continued push including mandates? Absolutely.
You realize the reason every possible treatment option offered up pre vaccine was immediately shot down, silenced, and ridiculed was for this reason right?

Reactions: Finance85
All vaccines? No. This one and it's continued push including mandates? Absolutely.
You realize the reason every possible treatment option offered up pre vaccine was immediately shot down, silenced, and ridiculed was for this reason right?
360_F_293651706_yWPUuo6vbVXYIRaS6GDsGj5GIJOc0RYo.jpg

Reactions: Hi Felicia
Well that's not accurate either. Remdesivir was approved via an EUA on 5/1/2020 and later fully approved with expanded usage and a number of other monoclonal antibody therapies were also approved prior to the vaccines being rolled out. Convalescent plasma therapies were also being used prior to the vaccine being available.

Any new virus has the potential to be really bad to anybody at first, over time not so much.

I've never had a smallpox vaccine even though ages ago it wiped out entire populations and it still exists.

Well that's not accurate either. Remdesivir was approved via an EUA on 5/1/2020 and later fully approved with expanded usage and a number of other monoclonal antibody therapies were also approved prior to the vaccines being rolled out. Convalescent plasma therapies were also being used prior to the vaccine being available.
Ahh yes, remdesivir, the original covid cash cow put into use despite piss poor trial results and actually worsening symptoms in many of the hospitalized patients...

• Haha
Reactions: your_master5
Convalescent plasma had a lot of govt support money to study it. No big pharma what so ever...I guess that doesn't count though
From a federal response? Not really. And especially early on it was far too restricted to who could receive it. You dont recall all the bullshit politics around its use especially once the vax was available? It became a passing match between the fed and states.
actually remdesivir has shown to work quite well prehospital (pinetree trial) as well hosp with no O2 and supplemental O2. (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35598856/)
How often was it used in that manner? The vast majority got it only after hospitalization.

From a federal response? Not really. And especially early on it was far too restricted to who could receive it. You dont recall all the bullshit politics around its use especially once the vax was available? It became a passing match between the fed and states.

I recall quite well with CP as I was our site PI/coordinator... prior to the trial closing it was super easy to get it to patients.

How often was it used in that manner? The vast majority got it only after hospitalization

Well it's still beneficial if given prior to vent...which I'd assume the vast majority of sites have done for a long time

• Haha
Now you're trying to claim fibromyalgia isn't a disease?
Well, It’s a waste can diagnosis/disease for overweight women over the age of 40 that are in bad marriages, don’t exercise, have depression and don’t sleep well. All this leads to a constellation of symptoms that include fatigue and pain hypersensitivity. The diagnosis is ‘given’ so the patients feel like they are being listened to. There is a reason this pain syndrome isn’t treated by rheumatologists rather family medicine and psychiatry. So no it isn’t a disease in my mind. It’s a name for fat, tired, lazy and sore. Not unimportant but a crutch these women use to explain why they are so tired lazy and bitchy all the time. The version 2.0 of chronic fatigue syndrome.

‘Must be my ‘fibro’ acting up’. Barf.

It is considered a negative risk factor for heart disease by many. If you have that diagnosis prior there is like zero chance anything real is actually wrong with you.

So my point in the post above is that long COVID is now going to be the other reason this same group of folks is tired, lazy, bitchy, fat, and now short of breath.

‘Im a COVID long hauler’. Uh, let me guess, you haven’t been able to exercise or work since getting it?

Do you have it Joe? You obviously don’t work.

What if they died of blood clots...a known consequence of Covid in high-risk individuals? Would Covid be a cause of death then?
Yes I would say so. But overall I suppose it depends.

I would add this simple test……if 3 days before contracting COVID your chance of living more than 6 months was very low then COVID was not the cause of death. Even if you had it.

Yes I would say so. But overall I suppose it depends.

I would add this simple test……if 3 days before contracting COVID your chance of living more than 6 months was very low then COVID was not the cause of death. Even if you had it.
Does that apply to...say...getting hit by a bus? "Ahhh...they were gonna die of that cancer so that's the cause of death".

The problem with trying to discount deaths from Covid is it leads you into a very thorny thicket. Bottom line...if Covid hastened a death it's listed as a cause. You can't get around that no matter how much you try.

Ending mandates = less vaccines = less financial gain for pfizer... which means everyone under their influence also has too much too lose. Politicians, mass media, large hospital conglomerates you name it. It's really pretty obvious at this point. Can't let the cash cow die.
Just to be clear if this is what you're trying to say, hospital systems have not profited from Covid. In actuality, the vast majority lost money due to the huge reduction in more profitable elective procedures.

Rare?

We're killing people off with Covid at the rate of 150k/yr right now (3000/wk).

That's >5x worse than most flu years.
And "something else" is killing people at a much higher rate than covid. It's not long covid, it's not people missing appointments and seems to be hitting the younger population. I wonder what it could be? Hospitals are paid more for covid patients. People were told to sit home and wait it out instead of getting treatment for covid. These are major contributing factors to this death rate that was completely avoidable.

Population ≥ 65 Years of Age (Fully Vaccinated)​

92.2%

Strange how 75% of deaths are over 65 and 93% of deaths are over 50 yet these age groups are highly vaccinated. The clot shot is not working very well....but keep blaming it on those ~4M 65+ who aren't "fully vaccinated" though! Looks like over time you'll have to blame something else, because according to the data those folks will die off and there will be no one else left to blame for the failure of shots.

Reactions: DeangeloVickers
And "something else" is killing people at a much higher rate than covid. It's not long covid, it's not people missing appointments and seems to be hitting the younger population. I wonder what it could be? Hospitals are paid more for covid patients. People were told to sit home and wait it out instead of getting treatment for covid. These are major contributing factors to this death rate that was completely avoidable.

92.2%

Strange how 75% of deaths are over 65 and 93% of deaths are over 50 yet these age groups are highly vaccinated. The clot shot is not working very well....but keep blaming it on those ~4M 65+ who aren't "fully vaccinated" though! Looks like over time you'll have to blame something else, because according to the data those folks will die off and there will be no one else left to blame for the failure of shots.

Uh....yes. Remember what happened during that timeframe?

Hospitals were full. Procedures were cancelled due to a lack of beds and PPE.
Your link-monkey is full of shit.

92.2%

I like how he shows a chart for "malignant neoplasms" excess deaths, but is making you think this is "all" cancer deaths.

NARRATOR: It Is Not

LOL! Incorrect. You are full of shit. You have zero backup to what is being presented as usual.

It is ONE example, dig more.

Yes, I agree - he needs to "dig more", because claiming all these "excess deaths" are caused by vaccines, by under-representing the OTHER CAUSES - many of which were a direct result of delayed care due to the pandemic, and NOW are likely the result of Covid sequelae, is rather disingenuous.

UK health officials are analysing a rise in excess deaths seen in recent months, and circulatory diseases and diabetes are believed to be behind the increase.
Figures from the Office for National Statistics show about 10% more deaths than expected since April this year.

Guess what disease directly leads to BOTH of those health issues as KNOWN POST-INFECTION SEQUELAE?

YEP: COVID

• Haha
Yes, I agree - he needs to "dig more", because claiming all these "excess deaths" are caused by vaccines, by under-representing the OTHER CAUSES - many of which were a direct result of delayed care due to the pandemic, and NOW are likely the result of Covid sequelae, is rather disingenuous.
This is an incorrect assessment and he provides the backup to disprove your hypothesis. You need to dig more into his work, but you won't because you're an idiot and you don't understand it. For example, he provides the information for the vast majority of the cancer ICD codes.

If you are listening to a song & suddenly it gets louder - this is akin to deferred cancer screenings. You get more of the same familiar song, just in increased amplitude (louder). The effect of a delay in volume control, allows the volume to simply creep upward over time. 1⃣
FaqnMpWXkAAwOe2.png

If however, suddenly the music disappears & is replaced by glaringly loud screeches & chaotic roars - then you know that something else has happened entirely. This is systemic disruption. It is a completely different phenomenon to a systems professional (well, a good one...) 2⃣
FaqnnpjXkAEF9Ff.png

With regard to cancer in the US, yes we have had a volume increase (chart on left). But even more importantly, the familiar music of cancer has been replaced by chaos, roaring, and bursts never before heard (entropy chart on right) That is what concerns me... 3⃣
FaqoOTYWIAEt9dK.jpg

FaqoiKEXwAM9kar.jpg

I have plenty of "backup".

If your buddy has reviewed publications to back up his assertions/innuendo, then post them.
You've provided NONE. I've provided the data and the model. Publications have no bearing here on statistical analysis of data, idiot.

UK health officials are analysing a rise in excess deaths seen in recent months, and circulatory diseases and diabetes are believed to be behind the increase.
Figures from the Office for National Statistics show about 10% more deaths than expected since April this year.

Guess what disease directly leads to BOTH of those health issues as KNOWN POST-INFECTION SEQUELAE?

YEP: COVID
Covid is NOT the reason for the increase in excess deaths, you idiot.

Covid is NOT the reason for the increase in excess deaths, you idiot.

Yes....that's what they've stated. It's conditions that are KNOWN COVID SEQUELAE.

WHICH IS ENTIRELY DIFFERENT.
They CITE the types of cases, which are EXACTLY the things Covid can cause, BUT ARE NOT COVID.

This is an incorrect assessment and he provides the backup to disprove your hypothesis. You need to dig more into his work, but you won't because you're an idiot and you don't understand it. For example, he provides the information for the vast majority of the cancer ICD codes.

If you are listening to a song & suddenly it gets louder - this is akin to deferred cancer screenings. You get more of the same familiar song, just in increased amplitude (louder). The effect of a delay in volume control, allows the volume to simply creep upward over time. 1⃣
FaqnMpWXkAAwOe2.png

If however, suddenly the music disappears & is replaced by glaringly loud screeches & chaotic roars - then you know that something else has happened entirely. This is systemic disruption. It is a completely different phenomenon to a systems professional (well, a good one...) 2⃣
FaqnnpjXkAEF9Ff.png

With regard to cancer in the US, yes we have had a volume increase (chart on left). But even more importantly, the familiar music of cancer has been replaced by chaos, roaring, and bursts never before heard (entropy chart on right) That is what concerns me... 3⃣
FaqoOTYWIAEt9dK.jpg

FaqoiKEXwAM9kar.jpg

What, exactly are "malignant neoplasms and lymphoma adjusted for Covid Case Historical Seasonality"?

Cancers aren't "seasonal", so it seems he may be transforming the data and CREATING the increases he's observing.

Again, if he's concerned about it, send it to a publication for review.

No clue what "seasonal adjustment" your idiot is referring to, because those are resoundingly rooted out as simply "delays in care" during certain months.

No studies have identified ANY clear "seasonality", so he's making seasonal Covid adjustments which are CREATING the effects he's presenting. Either he's too stupid to understand this, OR it's by design.

For melanomas, prostate, breast and thyroid cancer there were clear seasonal variations with reductions in the number of cases reported during the summer and December that are likely to reflect mainly hospital delays.

In conclusion, our findings of seasonal variations in the diagnosis of melanomas, thyroid, breast and prostate cancer are likely to reflect both patient and hospital delay. A common clinical feature of these four cancers is that they often present with mild, nonacute symptoms, allowing delay of self-referral. It is also conceivable that the lower diagnostic intensity during summer and around the turn of the year reflects a reduced capacity to evaluate patients with suspected cancers. For melanomas, however, the bimodal diagnostic pattern would be in keeping with seasonal exposure to solar radiation.

For internal cancers we find no consistent, significant seasonal variation, neither of incidence nor of death rates. On the other hand, we find a significant seasonal variation of cancer prognosis with season of diagnosis in Norway. Best prognosis is found for summer and autumn diagnosis; i.e., for the seasons of the best status of vitamin D in the population. There were no corresponding seasonal variations, neither of the rates of diagnosis, nor of the rates of death which could explain the variations of prognosis.

92.2%

I'm sure singapore is under big pharmas thumb as well....

Non-covid excess deaths "can be explained by patients who passed away from other illnesses within 90 days after being infected with COVID-19. In other words, COVID-19 aggravated existing illnesses, resulting in further mortalities."

"In a secondary analysis of persons without recent infection, no additional excess deaths were found."

From April 2021 thru Sept 2022 the hospitals were not full, particularly the last 12 months. The only thing full of shit is you with your strange denial of anything casting a bit of doubt on the vaccine and the feds handling of it since 2021. Wonder why?

Reactions: seminoleed

Non-covid excess deaths "can be explained by patients who passed away from other illnesses within 90 days after being infected with COVID-19. In other words, COVID-19 aggravated existing illnesses, resulting in further mortalities."

"In a secondary analysis of persons without recent infection, no additional excess deaths were found."
Yep

Sequelae.

No longer "Covid deaths", because they've cleared the Covid from their systems. Now, they just have debilitating health conditions which increase their likelihood of complications and death.

lol oh yes there was LOTS of data in that document to back up their "conclusion". Nice job. The cover up for the failure of the clot shot continues....

NONE of this is remotely readable.

If he has evidence/analysis, then send it to BMJ or Lancet or somewhere and publish it.
Once other experts have analyzed his "study", we can have a convo about it. Otherwise, this is just nonsense propaganda.
I'm sorry you can't read what's going on because you are too dumb. I'm also sorry you only go by published studies from BMJ or Lancet as it relates to analyzing data from the CDC. Didn't know that was the ONLY route one can go by. Truth is you no explanation for what is being shown because it goes against your narrative.

Yes....that's what they've stated. It's conditions that are KNOWN COVID SEQUELAE.

WHICH IS ENTIRELY DIFFERENT.
They CITE the types of cases, which are EXACTLY the things Covid can cause, BUT ARE NOT COVID.
LOL! This is completely incorrect once again. You've done nothing to show any of this. Thinking more people are dying from cancer and heart related problems because they got covid is such asinine reasoning not backed by any science, when data and signals all point to the clot shot instead.

ADVERTISEMENT