ADVERTISEMENT

Remote work? Yay or Nay | JPMorgan Chase CEO says nay

Generally speaking, are you for or against remote work?

• Total voters
For myself and my team I feel we are responsible enough to determine when we need to be in the office. I lead a mutifinctioal team of engineers. Most are in the office all day due to hands on effort required. I typically go in 1-2 days per week. I have so many meetings that a 5 minute walk to the restroom becomes problematic. It is a very basic reason for liking WFH. Other times, today for instance I need to work extra hours, so WFH allows me to see my family more.
I've stated a few times if I'm required to go in everyday, then I am much less likely to work extra just to keep up. I also have some work in Asia that requires late night calls.
I've been pretty vocal about supporting WFH, but know more structure will be forced on us. We've already started seeing emails about the return to office.

Reactions: hawkifann
First of all… I believe literally every single employee should be part of the quiet quitting movement.

But I know that will not happen. I do honestly believe that more and more people will get on board as they’re forced back into the office. Companies better really like their other reasons for forcing people back in… Because productivity is not going to be a realistic one for them.

Reactions: hawkifann
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT