ADVERTISEMENT

Removed

all this is getting my hopes up a lot for the offense this season. just maybe the overall talent level wasn’t that bad last year except at the main 2 spots at qb and oc both of which are now hopefully rectified.

Reactions: ShonnDeereGreene
Maybe he's hurt. It's not easy to find info on mighty Utah Tech, but the depth chart from six days ago lists two QBs. No sign of Deacon Hill.

See the depth chart here: https://www.ourlads.com/ncaa-football-depth-charts/depth-chart/utah/92292

So if Hill is, at best, third string at Utah Tech, once again we may have evidence that KF was right a few days ago when he said, "I don't know anything about quarterbacks . . . "

It was a travesty to play Hill last year. It was a travesty that the Bud man snagged Hill away from Fordham and that KF approved. And, of course, Joe Labas had himself a pretty nice day with his new team at Central Michigan . . .
Dude. You posted Utah's roster (the Big 12 school), not Utah Tech.
Deacon is, in fact, the starter (well he's listed with an "or") for Utah Tech:

Funny - Eijah Wood is listed as their starting linebacker. I had no idea the Hobbit had any eligibility left!

all this is getting my hopes up a lot for the offense this season. just maybe the overall talent level wasn’t that bad last year except at the main 2 spots at qb and oc both of which are now hopefully rectified.
I mean Cade didn’t look great in the games before his serious injury, I know he was hurt even before that… fast forward to kids day (small sample I know) but he looked horrid. Not saying he sucks or anything buuut… not expecting Michigan Cade… not expecting a dramatic improvement, I’ll go with serviceable

I mean Cade didn’t look great in the games before his serious injury, I know he was hurt even before that… fast forward to kids day (small sample I know) but he looked horrid. Not saying he sucks or anything buuut… not expecting Michigan Cade… not expecting a dramatic improvement, I’ll go with serviceable
That's what I'm hoping for. Serviceable. Gave up on very good after the kids day fiasco answered the question of whether the Cade from the first 4 games last year was all due to injury. Maybe he was just a product of the talent and system around him at Michigan. Or maybe we are still seeing the results of being coached up by Brian and The Gift. I was hoping that stink was going to wear off.

Reactions: ICHawk2440
Terry Stross is the starting QB for Utah Tech this week. Kurt is substituting as their offensive coordinator during his suspension this week.

I don't blame you, Utah Tech sounds like a made up school name anyway, like something they would see in a movie because it isn't the name of an actual college.

Terry Stross is the starting QB for Utah Tech this week. Kurt is substituting as their offensive coordinator during his suspension this week.

I don't blame you, Utah Tech sounds like a made up school name anyway, like something they would see in a movie because it isn't the name of an actual college.
Assume you meant Kirk?

Maybe he's hurt. It's not easy to find info on mighty Utah Tech, but the depth chart from six days ago lists two QBs. No sign of Deacon Hill.

See the depth chart here: https://www.ourlads.com/ncaa-football-depth-charts/depth-chart/utah/92292

So if Hill is, at best, third string at Utah Tech, once again we may have evidence that KF was right a few days ago when he said, "I don't know anything about quarterbacks . . . "

It was a travesty to play Hill last year. It was a travesty that the Bud man snagged Hill away from Fordham and that KF approved. And, of course, Joe Labas had himself a pretty nice day with his new team at Central Michigan . . .
south park beat a dead horse GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT