ADVERTISEMENT

Report of an active shooter at NAS Pensacola

I will take Iowa or Colorado "Snow Days" 6 days a week and twice on Sundays, over "Raining Bullets Days"....

Reactions: TheCainer
copycat of hawaii?

I haven't seen any details on Hawaii, but the speculation was that it was related to personal disputes between two non-enlisted contractors (the ones shot) and the enlisted (? I think) guy who shot them and himself.

No info on this one, either.

ottumwa had a naval air base in ww2 and after the war it closed and moved to Pensacola csb

100% chance this gets swept under the rug due to a certain relationship with the Saudi royal family.

100% chance this gets swept under the rug due to a certain relationship with the Saudi royal family.

when I was in high school in Ottumwa...well, basically, they sent the Saudis to indian hills to "train" on manuals for fighter jets we were selling them. it was Reagan era.basically they swept that all under the rug also, when bullet holes started showing up in the saudi's firebirds and camaros.

also: early on in the day on 9-11 it was being reported it was Saudi's doing. then suddenly a made up story about al q came to light. watch and see if this changes from Saudi to isis or al q

I'm watching the press conference now. I don't know my Florida people all that well, so can someone tell me who the guy in the blue suit is? He just said that Saudi Arabia must pay reparations to the families.

Is that De Santis hawking for reparations?
Was he a personal injury lawyer before he became governor? Does he realize that Donald Trump's son-in-law his up to his eyeballs in Saudi debt, so there is little chance of the US forcing reparations from the Saudis.

Is that De Santis hawking for reparations?
Was he a personal injury lawyer before he became governor? Does he realize that Donald Trump's son-in-law his up to his eyeballs in Saudi debt, so there is little chance of the US forcing reparations from the Saudis.
nobody knows anything about his son in law. he could be british mi6 or cia or kgb. but , to your point, nobody is going to get a bunch of reparations out of the Saudis for anything. they probably did 9-11 along with some folks here... do you see them paying for 9-11??

supposedly the base is a gun free zone so the sheriff's dept killed the Saudi dude. so does this sheriff's dept get future planes crashing into it now? or bombings? just asking. just wondering. not implying anything.{ just so you know I think Saudis did 9-11 along with people here} so I hope like heck they don't retaliate.

Gunman who killed 3 at US Naval base named as Saudi airman Mohammed Saeed Alshamrani
comp-1575665692.png

Saudi Arabian Air Force member Mohammed Saeed Alshamrani has been named as the gunman who killed three at Naval Air Station Pensacola on Friday before being shot dead
Jimmy McCloskeyFriday 6 Dec 2019 6:42 pm

A gunman who killed three people at a US Navy base in Florida has been named as Saudi Arabian serviceman Mohammed Saeed Alshamrani.

Alshamrani, a 2nd Lieutenant in the Royal Saudi Air Force was shot dead by sheriff’s deputies after the massacre in a classroom at Naval Air Station Pensacola on Friday morning.

He was in the US to learn how to fly American-made military aircraft sold to the Saudi Arabia by the US government.

Seven others were injured during the shooting, including the two Escambia County Sheriff’s Deputies who ended up shooting Alshamrani dead.

The FBI are now investigating whether Alshamrani’s shooting had a terrorism-related motive, NBC News reported.

Donald Trump tweeted Friday that the shooter ‘in no way shape or form represents the feelings of the Saudi people.’

https://metro.co.uk/2019/12/06/gunm...di-airman-mohammed-saeed-alshamrani-11375735/

Why is it when this happens at a church or school all the Liberals are clamoring for everybody's guns but when it happens to a military base we hear crickets

Report: 6 Saudis Detained After Pensacola Shooting, Including 3 Who Filmed Attack

Six Saudi nationals, including three who allegedly filmed Friday’s attack on Naval Air Station Pensacola, were reportedly detained after the shooting.

Now the New York Times reports that six other Saudis were detained after the shooting and three of those six allegedly filmed the shooting as it unfolded in Pensacola.

The shooter was reportedly at the Pensacola to train. Former Gov. Rick Scott, currently Sen. Scott (R-FL), expressed concern that the Saudi attacker was in Pensacola training on a U.S. base:

https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amend...acola-shooting-including-3-who-filmed-attack/

Last edited:
Time for Trump to head over to have another sword dance, touch the glowing orb, sell some condos, and tell the Saudis to get in line.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT