ADVERTISEMENT

Republican Brenna Bird tells Biden 'I'll see you in court,' says she'd be 'Iowa's attorney general'

"Reagan's foothold took root here" and then Iowans promptly voted for Dukakis in 1988, Clinton in 1992 and 1996, Gore in 2000 and Obama in 2008 and 2012.

Right. And where are we now. It's not 2008, or 2012. Look at the context I used for the collapse of the Democratic party. It was the acceptance of the propaganda by the low IQ and no common-sense population.

Tell the stupid anything and they'll believe it.
They don't know how not to believe it.
They don't even know there is an option.

It's not that the stupid factor cannot be overcome. If extremism becomes too much for whatever is left of R's having sense and reason, particularly with the backlash with the Dodd decision, Iowa can come back into play.

She was also Braindead's chief of staff. I used to go to dsm to lobby state people and I always marveled at her lunch tray; as it had copious amounts of food and dessert. I see she's become even thicker now. Her give them the bird ad is something. That being said, Tom Miller eventually needs to retire. He looks Luke an animatronic puppet from chucky cheese.
Correct.

At this point, Tom Miller is a DINO who's lost his balls and afraid to stand up to Drunk Governor.

Not sure why the Iowa GOP even feels the need to try and remove him other than to show they're running Democrats out of State govt.

Reactions: GOHOX69
Right. And where are we now. It's not 2008, or 2012. Look at the context I used for the collapse of the Democratic party. It was the acceptance of the propaganda by the low IQ and no common-sense population.

Tell the stupid anything and they'll believe it.
They don't know how not to believe it.
They don't even know there is an option.

It's not that the stupid factor cannot be overcome. If extremism becomes too much for whatever is left of R's having sense and reason, particularly with the backlash with the Dodd decision, Iowa can come back into play.

You said "Reagan's foothold took root" in Iowa.

Then Iowa promptly voted for a Democrat president in 6 out of the next 7 elections.

Your statement was dumb. Just take the L.

It's a slow process, but Brenna Bird will be a national laughingstock in very short order.

Incredible how Iowa voters are so easily duped.
She already is over her cruel refusal to allow access to emergency medication for rape victims.
But, to the core of the GQP she’s doing what she promised. Sticking it to the Libs.
Imagine living in a state where the AG did AG stuff instead of angling for likes and mentions on Newsmax?

Incredibly overmatched for the job she has.

The stupidity of Iowa voters is really a sad deal.

All Bird will do is add her name to the class action lawsuits that Republicans file on a monthly basis. She won't have a legitimate, original thought...ever.

Bird's only claim to fame was being sued for sexual discrimination and losing a $1.5M lawsuit.
Yea!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT