ADVERTISEMENT

Republican Congresswoman provides the definition of a woman. (It's worse than you think)

Morrison71

HR Legend
Nov 10, 2006
Marjorie Taylor Greene has been ridiculed on social media for propogating outdated ideas on gender with her definition of a woman.

"I'm going to tell you right now what is a woman," she said in a speech at the GeorgiaRepublican Assembly over the weekend.

"We came from Adam's rib. God created us with his hands. We may be the weaker sex, we are the weaker sex, but we are our partner's, our husband's wife."

Ms Taylor Greene said this in response to an interaction from Supreme Court nominee Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson's confirmation hearings last month.

The judge had declined to answer Tennessee senator Marsha Blackburn’s question about the definition of a woman. Ms Brown Jackson had simply said that it would not be right for her to do so as she was “not a biologist”.
Click to shrink...

Jay Holstein taught me that the correct interpretation/translation of ancient Hebrew is that woman simply came from within man. It had nothing to do with a rib.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Strong nuclear families and a robust economic outlook. Sounds good to me.
Friendly reminder that Marjorie Taylor Greene cheated on her husband with Zangief from Street Fighter:
Marjorie-Taylor-Green-Affairs-scaled-e1613139265355.jpg

Marjorie Taylor Greene has been ridiculed on social media for propogating outdated ideas on gender with her definition of a woman.

"I'm going to tell you right now what is a woman," she said in a speech at the GeorgiaRepublican Assembly over the weekend.

"We came from Adam's rib. God created us with his hands. We may be the weaker sex, we are the weaker sex, but we are our partner's, our husband's wife."

Ms Taylor Greene said this in response to an interaction from Supreme Court nominee Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson's confirmation hearings last month.

The judge had declined to answer Tennessee senator Marsha Blackburn’s question about the definition of a woman. Ms Brown Jackson had simply said that it would not be right for her to do so as she was “not a biologist”.
Click to shrink...
It's funny how well that resonates with her base.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Have a heart. MTG isn’t a biologist, so you can’t be mad at her ignorance. Apparently, according to our next Supreme Court Justice, only biologists can speak on that subject.
MTG is a fugging idiot, for sure, but it absolutely astounds me we’re at a place in society where some adults don’t feel comfortable offering a simple definition of what a woman is.

Unbelievable.

MTG is a fugging idiot, for sure, but it absolutely astounds me we’re at a place in society where some adults don’t feel comfortable offering a simple definition of what a woman is.

Unbelievable.
That thread I posted taught me more about Hrot in 2 hours than the 2 years prior. This place is a bunch of pussies with degrees that all think they are smart while they jerk each other off in a bunch of yes man circles. Yet none of them were intelligent enough to answer a question that could have easily been on an 8th grade quiz. Overeducated dumbasses.

That thread I posted taught me more about Hrot in 2 hours than the 2 years prior. This place is a bunch of pussies with degrees that all think they are smart while they jerk each other off in a bunch of yes man circles. Yet none of them were intelligent enough to answer a question that could have easily been on an 8th grade quiz. Overeducated dumbasses.
Okay.

Again, I think it’s ridiculous. We seem to have agreement on that, right?

I think you’re a little backwards a lot of the time…but you are correct here. That thread was ridiculous.

Unbelievable.
But it's not as simple as just a checkbox. The more we research on the brain, chromosome's, and organs the more we find it's more nuanced that we have always been led to believe.

But it's not as simple as just a checkbox. The more we research on the brain, chromosome's, and organs the more we find it's more nuanced that we have always been led to believe.
How? With the exception of birth defects and weird anomalies, there are clear and distinct biological characteristics that distinguish male and female homo sapiens. Because I was born male, I have a penis, testicles, and greater bone density and muscle mass than my female counterparts. This simple aphorism is so solid and backed incontrovertibly by modern science, through such advances in (e.g.) forensics, which allow us to determine if (e.g) human remains found years later in the woods once belonged to a man or woman, that there should be no controversy whatsoever about biological differences between males and females.

Now, gender, gender roles, and gender identity is an entirely different matter. But the biological differences between males and females are settled science.

Unbelievable.
What’s it matter to you? Seriously. In the grand scheme how does this issue negatively impact you?

Friendly reminder that Marjorie Taylor Greene cheated on her husband with Zangief from Street Fighter:
Marjorie-Taylor-Green-Affairs-scaled-e1613139265355.jpg

Yep. Always worth mentioning that a woman who wraps herself so tightly in religion screws dudes other than her husband.

What’s it matter to you? Seriously. In the grand scheme how does this issue negatively impact you?
I said it astounds me. That’s it.

When it compels me to vote for Trump, then you have my permission to put a series of bullets in my forehead.

ADVERTISEMENT