ADVERTISEMENT

Republican N.Y. governor candidate Lee Zeldin was attacked at an event but not injured

I didn’t say I didn’t care. Also the guy who attacked pelosi was putting out maga messages for a year, yes he’s maga. Do you think all republicans = maga? Or are you just a maga loon?
Have you seen the complete background of the Pelosi guy? The media has focused on anything that can be considered MAGA but he has some left stuff in there too. He also surrounds himself with lefties.

Have you seen the complete background of the Pelosi guy? The media has focused on anything that can be considered MAGA but he has some left stuff in there too. He also surrounds himself with lefties.
He went Q ball maga in the last year, you can’t accept that because you’re in too deep and have taken a lot of losses today. You just keep on digging in and taking more losses. You’re not worth talking to because you’ve lost your damn mind. Get a therapist before your obsessions ruin you.

Have you?

Last year, David DePape posted links on his Facebook page to multiple videos produced by My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell falsely alleging that the 2020 election was stolen. Other posts included transphobic images and linked to websites claiming Covid vaccines were deadly. “The death rates being promoted are what ever ‘THEY’ want to be promoted as the death rate,” one post read.

DePape also posted links to YouTube videos with titles like “Democrat FARCE Commission to Investigate January 6th Capitol Riot COLLAPSES in Congress!!!” and “Global Elites Plan To Take Control Of YOUR Money! (Revealed)”

Two days after former Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin was found guilty of killing George Floyd, DePape wrote that the trial was “a modern lynching,” falsely indicating that Floyd died of a drug overdose.

He also posted content about the “Great Reset”– the sprawling conspiracy theory that global elites are using coronavirus to usher in a new world order in which they gain more power and oppress the masses. And he complained that politicians making promises to try to win votes “are offering you bribes in exchange for your further enslavement.”

ADVERTISEMENT