ADVERTISEMENT

Republican N.Y. governor candidate Lee Zeldin was attacked at an event but not injured

Last edited:
Reactions: artradley
Someone yells at AOC that she has a big booty. The liberals on here care deeply.

someone tries to stab the guy. The liberals think it’s fake
I have clearly stated it was wrong. Did someone make a tongue in cheek false flag comment? Maybe.
Are you okay with political violence?

No….that’d be a threat to democracy, white supremacy, racism and right wing extremism at work.
If someone went after AOC do you think any of those boxes wouldn't be checked off after we find out who her attacker was?

Pretty sure attacking a member of Congress is a federal crime. Perhaps DOJ/FBI needs to take over and make sure everything is handled appropriately.

Federal charge filed this afternoon.

Federal charge filed this afternoon.

Let's see what the FBI can dig up. Would be hilarious if this guy said "Wait...they never said anything about federal charges!"

Seriously, though...I am 90+% on the assumption that this was legit and not a setup. However, learning the prosecutor is his campaign co-chair and the fact it was about as harmless an "attack" as you can have, and the fact it happened in the prosecutor's jurisdiction and it happened right after Zeldin was talking about bail reform, etc. etc. ....all makes me wonder a bit. Heck, Zeldin may not have even been in on it.

That’s a West Wing quote I think, but I’m seriously not picking up what you are laying down right now.
That was a West Wing quote. Well done. ;)

I’m saying the prosecutor works for the DA and whatever the DA says, goes. I would wager the office policy dictated the charges filed.

Ah. Thought it happened in NYC. Need to read more thoroughly.
That's the thing. The incident happened to occur in the one Northern NY county where the campaign co-chair was the DA. On the first of four campaign events. Talking about bail reform.

Like I said above, I'll assume it was a crazy coincidence. Still, things that make you go hmmmm....

Zelden appearing on Sean Hannity show immediately after this "incident" was just a complete coincidence, I'm sure.

Trying to prop up Republican political candidates has become the new norm at Fox Opinion Network and they make no attempt to hide their intentions.

I guess you have to credit the Zelden campaign with being creative with this stunt.

This story just keeps getting weirder and weirder. I don't think he should have been ROR'ed because he tried to attack a political candidate. That said the weapon he attacked him while it could cause some significant lacerations it's unlikely to penetrate deeply enough to seriously endanger his life.

I am worried that just as we have become accustomed to mass shootings we are becoming accustomed to political violence.

This reminds me of when AOC thought she was going to be raped even though she was not actually in the Capital.

No but she was in a nearby office building and they where locked down. There are tunnels that connect those office buildings to the capitol building so it's not out of line for her to think that the insurrectionists could have entered the building she was in too.

Someone yells at AOC that she has a big booty. The liberals on here care deeply.

someone tries to stab the guy. The liberals think it’s fake
You should REALLY stay out of these threads. I mean, you’re already a 180 from the Pelosi thread.

He went to a Zeldin campaign event but didn’t know who he was?
Yes this has been the story the whole time. There was nothing political about it, just a dude who really needed help committing assault and thankfully being stopped before hurting someone.

he was drunk when he attacked and the rehab and placement in the veterans home are conditions of his release.
You really always look for something to cling to and go crazy about, huh?

• Haha
Reactions: ihhawk
Yes this has been the story the whole time. There was nothing political about it, just a dude who really needed help committing assault and thankfully being stopped before hurting someone.

he was drunk when he attacked and the rehab and placement in the veterans home are conditions of his release.
You really always look for something to cling to and go crazy about, huh?
Laughter emoji when I just tell you the facts. You’re truly worthless.

• Haha
Reactions: ihhawk
So the guy gets drunk, randomly walks into a Lee campaign event and tries to stab him. You don’t care.

Meanwhile, the Pelosi attacker literally thought he was Jesus and thought he could talk to a bird but that doesn’t matter. MAGA
I didn’t say I didn’t care. Also the guy who attacked pelosi was putting out maga messages for a year, yes he’s maga. Do you think all republicans = maga? Or are you just a maga loon?

ADVERTISEMENT