ADVERTISEMENT

Republican Sheriff in Ohio…

noleclone2

HB Legend
May 4, 2015
When I read the context of the statement (“We’ll send illegals to live at these addresses”) it wasn’t quite as bad as I thought (“round them up”), but still unbecoming of a public official.

Quite the take there man.

"When people ask me...What's gonna happen if the Flip - Flopping, Laughing Hyena Wins?? I say...write down all the addresses of the people who had her signs in their yards! Sooo...when the Illegal human "Locust" (which she supports!) Need places to live...We'll already have the addresses of the their New families...who supported their arrival!" Zuchowski wrote.

It is much more ominous (not to mention better clickbait) when the context is dropped.

We know Harris signs don't mean people want immigrants dumped in their community, or Martha's Vineyard wouldn't have kicked those folks in <48hrs.

It's virtue signaling, not virtue embodiment.
Critical distinction.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
"When people ask me...What's gonna happen if the Flip - Flopping, Laughing Hyena Wins?? I say...write down all the addresses of the people who had her signs in their yards! Sooo...when the Illegal human "Locust" (which she supports!) Need places to live...We'll already have the addresses of the their New families...who supported their arrival!" Zuchowski wrote.

It is much more ominous (not to mention better clickbait) when the context is dropped.

We know Harris signs don't mean people want immigrants dumped in their community, or Martha's Vineyard wouldn't have kicked those folks in <48hrs.

It's virtue signaling, not virtue embodiment.
Critical distinction.
You act like all these statements are made in a vacuum. They’re not.

Critical distinction.

Sooo...when the Illegal human "Locust" (which she supports!) Need places to live...We'll already have the addresses of the their New families...who supported their arrival!" Zuchowski wrote.

Ku Klux Klan rhetoric straight out of the 1920’s from a guy whose last name would’ve had his ancestors in the Klan’s crosshairs.

Last edited:
MAGA is Taliban
Taliban is MAGA
a08fcf3f-6b3a-4613-8e87-954e53767df1_text.gif

Reactions: noleclone2
Please, explain the nuance in his diatribe.
The OP did not mention the reason he wanted these addresses. One could guess (wrongly) that it was to “round up the libs.”

But further reading it was “we will send illegals to live these places”.

Bad thing to say but not as bad as it read. That’s the nuance.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: Pinehawk and HawkMD
The OP did not mention the reason he wanted these addresses. One could guess (wrongly) that it was to “round up the libs.”

Ah... His racism, idiocy, and abuse of his platform were just slightly more subtle than the title of the thread implied. Fantastic effort, Mark.

JFC, so just kind of bad and not that big of a deal? You’re fvcked dude.

…tells residents to write down addresses of people with Harris signs. Completely normal stuff. My god what has happened to the Republicans.

You're God damned right!! Marxism is not a Constitutionally protected ideology in America! Like I said the other day, all the little blue dot assholes in Omaha like @FlickShagwell, are being recorded. It's not actually shooting at your candidates.......but oh ****ing well..............

You're God damned right!! Marxism is not a Constitutionally protected ideology in America! Like I said the other day, all the little blue dot assholes in Omaha like @FlickShagwell, are being recorded. It's not actually shooting at your candidates.......but oh ****ing well..............

Trump’s base, ladies and gentlemen.

Who wouldn’t want to be a part of this? 😄

When I read the context of the statement (“We’ll send illegals to live at these addresses”) it wasn’t quite as bad as I thought (“round them up”), but still unbecoming of a public official.
UNBECOMING! JFC!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT