ADVERTISEMENT

Republican Texas Gov. Greg Abbott said in a statement that he looks forward to seeing Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot welcome the migrants...

It does, but it's not a border. There's free passage between.

You really are slow.
Pretty much free passage at the southern border too. You just have to wait until they process you and put you on a bus or plane. That’s if they catch you coming across.

Yes, I’m being over the top here.

It puts the spotlight on the issue, and forces the federal government to acknowledge that a problem exists...
My initial point remains....viewing human beings as being less than human is what allows things like this to happen. These are humans, not pawns in some political game.

Why don't you post the number of illegal "crossings" and and we will see who is living in reality and who is the rube.
The operative word here being "illegal". Being a gullible rube is one thing but being stupid ****ing gullible rube puts you on a whole other level.

The operative word here being "illegal". Being a gullible rube is one thing but being stupid ****ing gullible rube puts you on a whole other level.

I think I've made a discovery. Is Riley the banned poster WorldSeriesChamp? The posting styles appear identical.

ADVERTISEMENT