ADVERTISEMENT

Republican Texas Gov. Greg Abbott said in a statement that he looks forward to seeing Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot welcome the migrants...

Lol using them as pawns. Period
Holy fuvking irony batman.
Wtf do you think every politician on the left has done regarding immigrants for oh I don't know, the last 30+ years? Jfc you really are a mindless one trick pony. People like you on both sides are why this stuff never gets fixed. Why fix it when the Chis' of the world will defend you to the death?

Use them as pawns in your political game. These are people. They aren't boxes that can just be sent wherever. He could have just as easily sent the busses south but that wouldn't allow for the grandstanding that he truly desires.
So... the state that just happens to be on the border where hundreds of thousands per year are pouring in should bear all the burden of caring for them? How about you hold the federal elected officials actually responsible for immigration policy accountable for once. Even if they have D after their name.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Nope. Never have been. Before Trump I voted for more republican Presidents than Democrats.

You may not be a republican but you're definitely right wing.
Yea, because I voted for Biden and all Democrats down ballot in 2020. I voted for Obama.

I participated in the GOP primary in in Arizona last month and voted for all candidates not backed by Trump. They won anyway, so I’m voting for Mark Kelly again and Katie Hobbs for Governor.

So tell me oh self-proclaimed know it all, what have I said that makes you think I’m right wing?

Yea, because I voted for Biden and all Democrats down ballot in 2020. I voted for Obama.

I participated in the GOP primary in in Arizona last month and voted for all candidates not backed by Trump. They won anyway, so I’m voting for Mark Kelly again and Katie Hobbs for Governor.

So tell me oh self-proclaimed know it all, what have I said that makes you think I’m right wing?
Again, your never-ending defense of republican inaction and obstruction. Go on you for not being so far right wing that you vote for desecrations. I hope there are lots more out there like you when November comes around. But that alone doesn't make you a moderate in the least.

Again, your never-ending defense of republican inaction and obstruction. Go on you for not being so far right wing that you vote for desecrations. I hope there are lots more out there like you when November comes around. But that alone doesn't make you a moderate in the least.
Based on your history of posting, I would label you as left wing. The next time you criticize democrats will be the first.

Reactions: luvmyhawks
Based on your history of posting, I would label you as left wing. The next time you criticize democrats will be the first.
I'll do it right now. They are far too lax on the subject of immigration - they need to propose policy as well. Raise the level of urgency on the subject. They won't because it's not as big an issue for them as it is for republicans. They are proposing policy in other areas instead.

There are other areas I don't agree with the more left wing Democrats as well and areas where I agree with moderate republicans. At this point, though, there are very few moderate right wing policies being presented which is the point of my posts here.

I'll do it right now. They are far too lax on the subject of immigration - they need to propose policy as well. Raise the level of urgency on the subject. They won't because it's not as big an issue for them as it is for republicans. They are proposing policy in other areas instead.

There are other areas I don't agree with the more left wing Democrats as well and areas where I agree with moderate republicans. At this point, though, there are very few moderate right wing policies being presented which is the point of my posts here.
I criticized republicans in the very thread. I wonder if you can figure out where.

The Supreme Court needs to revisit the ruling which mandates that public k-12 schools provide education to illegal aliens.

We need to stop the things that are attracting illegal aliens into the country.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Lol - what is the specific criticism you stated about republicans in post #128? Seems to me you simply posted your preferences. LOL
Please, your criticisms of democrats were love taps. My preference was because I simply yo not agree with those candidates. I like that they would claim to be tough on the border and in Arizona, that’s big. But there stance on abortion is pathetic, especially with the restrictions this state has already voted on. That and they are hand picked by Trump and will undoubtedly support his next attempt to overturn an election. That’s if Trump isn’t in jail by that time.

Please, your criticisms of democrats were love taps. My preference was because I simply yo not agree with those candidates. I like that they would claim to be tough on the border and in Arizona, that’s big. But there stance on abortion is pathetic, especially with the restrictions this state has already voted on. That and they are hand picked by Trump and will undoubtedly support his next attempt to overturn an election. That’s if Trump isn’t in jail by that time.
Ahhhhh.... finally some actual criticism. I knew you had it in you.

Again, it's admirable that you have removed from consideration the furthest right desecrations out there and I hope more do it.

Lol - so we're still waiting for the republican policy measures to fix immigration. So far we continue to have vague references but nothing of substance. Par for the course.

Every significant piece of legislation needs to start with an outline defining intended goals,.. I took a shot at what that outline might look like for immigration reform,... Blow me.

Every significant piece of legislation needs to start with an outline defining intended goals,.. I took a shot at what that outline might look like for immigration reform,... Blow me.
GFY. It wasn't an outline, it was drivel.

• Haha
Reactions: Jan Itor
So... the state that just happens to be on the border where hundreds of thousands per year are pouring in should bear all the burden of caring for them? How about you hold the federal elected officials actually responsible for immigration policy accountable for once. Even if they have D after their name.
How is putting people on a bus out of town holding the federal elected officials accountable?

To the people outraged by this, why should Texas and other border states bear the brunt of Biden's failed immigration policy? Spread it out across the country.

Reactions: hexumhawk
ADVERTISEMENT