ADVERTISEMENT

Republicans “Lock and Load”

Camhawk2012

HR MVP
Nov 13, 2020
Last edited:
pkg36cx1rog91.jpg

Fascists. And proud to be fascists.

The violence will continue and it will increase because fascists are fascists.

But I’m going to continue to focus my energy on supporting and educating young people so that they can pick up the pieces from the distruction and dehumanization that the so called adults are handing them, And so they can learn how to live and learn with empathy and maybe, just maybe, do better.

So I refuse to be cynical. Everywhere around us we can find children in need of love and mentorship and education, not fascism and violence and hatred and ignorance.

I love it when people who tweet this type of profane nonsense calls themselves a Christian in their bio. There is nothing Christ like in that tweet.

They don't worship Christ. They worship the light skinned, blonde hair American Jesus that isn't talked about in the bible and who blesses them with $750k homes, football star sons, virginal Homecoming Queen daughters, a stay at home wife who pushes Q beliefs at school board meetings and tells them to consistently vote Republican to show they are great Christians. They talk about how much they love the Lord while ignoring everything Christ actually said and only pay attention to the parts of the Bible that say the saved go to heaven and sinners go to hell while not reading what it actually means to be saved or a sinner.

This also gives me the opportunity to share one of my favorite songs. Pay particular attention to verse 2 and the bridge

So…”law and order”!!!!

But maybe we make exclusions for the white folk. Or those with $$. Or only those with an “R” behind their name.

But…yeah…equal justice under the law and blah, blah, blah.

Shocking that his followers plan to resort to violence.

2abbb25e-3685-4b3c-ae87-d898b9459122-XXX_IMG_CESAR_SAYOC_VAN_1_1_CFN8MN7K.JPG

You have got to be kidding
WTF is going on
WTH hell us wrong with people

Steve Bannon and Alex Jones are talking about how the FBI is planning on assassinating Trump. Not character assassination. Literally taking him out.

They don't worship Christ. They worship the light skinned, blonde hair American Jesus that isn't talked about in the bible and who blesses them with $750k homes, football star sons, virginal Homecoming Queen daughters, a stay at home wife who pushes Q beliefs at school board meetings and tells them to consistently vote Republican to show they are great Christians. They talk about how much they love the Lord while ignoring everything Christ actually said and only pay attention to the parts of the Bible that say the saved go to heaven and sinners go to hell while not reading what it actually means to be saved or a sinner.

This also gives me the opportunity to share one of my favorite songs. Pay particular attention to verse 2 and the bridge

This is all very accurate. The reality is, they know they are shitty people and they are using Jesus as their "get out of jail free card". If they believe in Jesus hard enough, then it doesn't matter what kind of human being they are, they will get into heaven anyway.

I want to know who these people are going to get their militia together and go attack? Anyone but the FBI headquarters, leaders or Biden himself would seem very misplaced. Don't see how it would play well if they just turn on any FBI office or agent they came across and going after any Dem won't work either unless they just declare war on anyone who they disagree with, which is totally possible given how stupid and ready to fight these guys are.

Reactions: nu2u
In a conflict between the US government and Trump supporters, I know which side wins this battle.

Blackhawk helicopters vs some Dodge Ram with a Trump flag...

LOL 😆
I would agree, except I'm not sure the whole of the us govt would be against him.

I want to know who these people are going to get their militia together and go attack? Anyone but the FBI headquarters, leaders or Biden himself would seem very misplaced. Don't see how it would play well if they just turn on any FBI office or agent they came across and going after any Dem won't work either unless they just declare war on anyone who they disagree with, which is totally possible given how stupid and ready to fight these guys are.
Well ahhh, uuummmm, you do know there have been Civil Wars and assassinations currently and throughout Global History right?

This didn't become a "thing" because Twitter came along after Al Gore invented the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: Flie
Well ahhh, uuummmm, you do know there have been Civil Wars and assassinations currently and throughout Global History right?

This didn't become a "thing" because Twitter came along after Al Gore invented the internet.
My point is who are you going to attack if you're angry about this raid and up in arms that is going to make a difference to your cause and NOT make you capital murders?

My point is who are you going to attack if you're angry about this raid and up in arms that is going to make a difference to your cause and NOT make you capital murders?
Their neighbor who uses the wrong pronouns and eats plant-based sausage at Cracker Barrel

Reactions: Tom Paris
I want to know who these people are going to get their militia together and go attack? Anyone but the FBI headquarters, leaders or Biden himself would seem very misplaced.
This has to have law enforcement at every level concerned. You see what that nut who slaughtered innocent grocery shoppers in Buffalo did - a radicalized true believer with a high powered weapon killing innocent black people for a cause.

Beyond federal tagets -buildings and fed employees - you have to wonder if the extremists will target "liberal enemies" which they claim are ruining America .... gatherings of teachers, environmentists, LGBQT, pro-choice, etc. It doesn't take a lot to imagine a bombing or mass shooting at a convention, rally, or parade.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
When they go through the materials they took from Mar a Lago, if they find evidence of collusion with the Russians - or other serious crimes not related to mishandling documents - will they be able to use that evidence, or would it be excluded for some reason?

How does that work?

I'm assuming the warrants they had are all proper and air-tight. So the search holds up. But can they use anything they find even if it is beyond the letter of the warrants?

Reactions: goldmom
Stupid tough guy on a message board crap. And probably has a 3” weenie.
But sadly unless there’s some hot solid evidence produced as part of an indictment he and others like him have been riled up - which I think may not have been unintentional. It will splinter the party. Dems need that.

This is all very accurate. The reality is, they know they are shitty people and they are using Jesus as their "get out of jail free card". If they believe in Jesus hard enough, then it doesn't matter what kind of human being they are, they will get into heaven anyway.

Gonna be crowded up there with all those Middle Eastern guys chasing their 32 virgins.

Reactions: BioHawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT